Sam Faiers #16 Gave birth & the kids were there, Still no ring but Big Paul doesn’t care!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I had quoted said that Paul has changed his name to Day as he doesn’t speak to his birth dad and I’m wondering which Paul they are referring too but looking back I think they mean his surname was day and he changed it to knightley.
I meant BP changed his surname to Knightley. I don’t think he’s had anything to do with that side for years

Reactions: 3
What I had quoted said that Paul has changed his name to Day as he doesn’t speak to his birth dad and I’m wondering which Paul they are referring too but looking back I think they mean his surname was day and he changed it to knightley.
Big Paul had the surname Day but changed it to knightly

Reactions: 3
I was just catching up on billies programme & it seems really awkward between Sam & Greg, just the way they are. I definitely think Greg doesn’t likes BBP

Reactions: 13
I was just catching up on billies programme & it seems really awkward between Sam & Greg, just the way they are. I definitely think Greg doesn’t likes BBP
Definitely. I don’t think Sue does either. Sue let Billie and Greg stay with her while they had a new kitchen done. I don’t think she would have felt as comfortable with BBP.
Also remember when Greg said their house wasn’t lively. Basically called them boring and Sam looked annoyed

Reactions: 18
Yeah saying everyone has slapped their boyfriend once when they’ve deserved it.
No, Sam. They haven’t!!
Much worse than calling someone a fat bleep in my opinion but some how was able to say that on TV lol crazy

Reactions: 10
Yeah saying everyone has slapped their boyfriend once when they’ve deserved it.
No, Sam. They haven’t!!
I think he’s lucky he only got a slap, if my boyfriend had done that to me I would’ve done whatever necessary to protect myself and then had him arrested. To be fair though, that’s me saying that having no knowledge of what the police in dubai would’ve done, maybe she was right not to.

Reactions: 15
My theory is it’s their step dad trying to win over sue ‘look a’ this gewl, look a’ me protectin’ your daw’ahs from tha’ caaaaaaaaah fearne’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sam looks likes she’s made out of wood. Never seen the hype with the gurning fish wife.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.