Sam Faiers #15 She ain’t been faces, her table got given away, she’s bought a house & Paul didn't pay!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love the image of her with a big list of baby names and going “oh for fucks sake another one” as she reads through tattle and crosses off every name brought up 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Any ‘wag’ baby names floating about? Let’s face it she’ll go for something posh or reuse a name from an ‘idol’ :rolleyes: is it just me that thinks it’s quite sad when one boy/girl is namedafter their parent but the following siblings of the same gender don’t. Obviously they can’t all be named the same but they must feel left out to a certain extent that big brother and daddy have the same name. Just call him BabyPaulthethird knightley and be done with it:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sam Tony Paul Billy Chatty man Dave Kinghtley-Daye-Faiers triple barrelled cos she’s posh and also cos Kinightley isn’t big baby loser’s real name.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Another child with the Knightly name whilst she's still Faiers. Beyond embarrassing now. Won't be long before the children start asking questions.

Btw I know there's nothing wrong with having a different surname to your child,it's only because Sam is desperate to get married :)

Reactions: 16
She had to nag Paul for about a week after Rosie was born to name her as he couldn’t be arsed. Too busy running around after BP
I remember that from one of the earlier series too. Poor Rosie.

Another child with the Knightly name whilst she's still Faiers. Beyond embarrassing now. Won't be long before the children start asking questions.

Btw I know there's nothing wrong with having a different surname to your child,it's only because Sam is desperate to get married :)
It's doubly crap because BBP's real surname is Daye. Is Knightley Gaynor's maiden name and if so, is she related to Kiera?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I remember that from one of the earlier series too. Poor Rosie.

It's doubly crap because BBP's real surname is Daye. Is Knightley Gaynor's maiden name and if so, is she related to Kiera?
So Gaynor would have been known as Gay Daye ?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
Yes Paul Tony and Tony Paul with sons Paul Tony and Tony Paul

'It's because they are traditional...' just not traditional enough to get married before.
Exactly this.

If they’re so traditional then they would have got married already. I find it odd that Gaynor is so religious yet doesn’t seem to want her Sons to get married to the Mothers of their children?

And why are they continuing to use the name tradition when they don’t seem to even have contact with their Dad’s.

Reactions: 22
I have a terrible thought they would let bbp name him. I wonder if the house is under both their names or just Sam

Reactions: 5
An old ep of Mummy Diaries is on and it's like a spoof, even the music in the background 🤣 she is like the David Brent of mums 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She had to nag Paul for about a week after Rosie was born to name her as he couldn’t be arsed. Too busy running around after BP
Poor Rosie! I’m not in the UK so I’m unable to watch all the previous seasons unfortunately so I can’t even see for myself what way BBP was🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I think he’s called Leo.
But baby Mick is making me giggle.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sorry silly question what does BBP mean? I get BP is baby Paul

Reactions: 1
Exactly this.

If they’re so traditional then they would have got married already. I find it odd that Gaynor is so religious yet doesn’t seem to want her Sons to get married to the Mothers of their children?

And why are they continuing to use the name tradition when they don’t seem to even have contact with their Dad’s.
Are BBP and BTP half-brothers then?

Also, why did Billie and Sam retain their violent biological father's surname? Suzy went back to her maiden name after divorcing Chatty Dave.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.