Sam Faiers #15 She ain’t been faces, her table got given away, she’s bought a house & Paul didn't pay!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has Billie still not posted about this?!
Sam has probably done a deal with a magazine to reveal the name so they might not be able to post any pictures. Sam’s mum hasn’t posted about it either. It’s also not an obligation to post everything on social media!

Reactions: 13
Sam has probably done a deal with a magazine to reveal the name so they might not be able to post any pictures. Sam’s mum hasn’t posted about it either. It’s also not an obligation to post everything on social media!
A simple congratulations wouldn't scupper any magazine deal would it? I'm thinking they're pissed off about something.

Reactions: 4
A simple congratulations wouldn't scupper any magazine deal would it? I'm thinking they're pissed off about something.
Suzie has posted on Facebook about it
According to their podcast, both Billie and Suzie were supposed to be there for the birth again

Reactions: 2
I think the baby was born Friday or Saturday at the latest because suz put that she was doing Sunday lunch for Sam, Paul and gaynor Sunday morning (tagging them all in). Just feels like the baby was already there and they were all over

Reactions: 6
This is my favourite thread. I can’t stop laughing at the Tony Paul, Paul Tony, Spare Paul 🤣 comments

• Haha
Reactions: 37
What on earth… he seriously asked her to make him beans on toast while she was feeding the child ? This bloke ain’t right
I saw this series and saw the kiss and never really thought much of it until watching this video and omg thats not a kiss you give your mother 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
BBP dad has posted on Instagram "happy birthday to this kid who doesn't realize he has another family. What a wrong un".

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
I don’t understand people like Paul’s dad, he clearly doesn’t want a relationship with him so move on! I know it can’t be nice but he’s an adult and can decide for himself if he wants his dad to know his children. His posts do make me laugh though :LOL:

Reactions: 19
It doesn’t normally stop them but if there’s cash to be had that’s why they are quiet.

Reactions: 3
I think the baby was born Friday or Saturday at the latest because suz put that she was doing Sunday lunch for Sam, Paul and gaynor Sunday morning (tagging them all in). Just feels like the baby was already there and they were all over
You reckon he was born on Friday 13th when there was also a full moon in the heavens? Will he be called Damien????

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I am now seeking out Big Big Big Paul's Instagram. I read it before and he seems like an intelligent and insightful gentleman.

What an absolute bellend; small wonder Gaynor favoured Jesus.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.