Sam Faiers #15 She ain’t been faces, her table got given away, she’s bought a house & Paul didn't pay!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was thinking something like Saul since she has gone all religious. Bit too similar to Paul though. Maybe she’ll go with Jesus ??

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yes Paul Tony and Tony Paul with sons Paul Tony and Tony Paul

'It's because they are traditional...' just not traditional enough to get married before.
Wait?!
So is Paul Tony also the name of BBP’s estranged father that slags him off over the internet?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wait?!
So is Paul Tony also the name of BBP’s estranged father that slags him off over the internet?
I’m sure he is.

New baby will have to be tony Paul to carry on the weird tradition!

Let’s hope if Sam and Paul and tony and his partners kids have kids they break the tradition cos their contacts app and WhatsApp group chats will be an absolute mess.

Imagine accidentally texting your brother in law tony Paul instead of your kid tony Paul slagging off your nephew tony Paul’s gcse results/behaviour/way he eats/whatever 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Yes Paul Tony and Tony Paul with sons Paul Tony and Tony Paul

'It's because they are traditional...' just not traditional enough to get married before.
Stop it 😂😂😂😂😂 I’m creased I genuinely thought this was a joke! Sam is a bigger mug than I thought putting up with that without even getting a ring that she’ll pay for on her finger

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Paolo Antonio ( or the other way round), keeps with the Spanish lessons theme. Or Samba instead of Simba for the cub mention 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I do think Samuel will be a middle name. But something like Henry or William as a first name as she is posh now lol

Reactions: 5
I bet she’s picked quite a nice name but BBP has prob moaned and said he doesn’t like it so the kid will end up with what he likes

Reactions: 16
I’m hoping when we know the name and maybe if she speaks about it that she’ll say it was her idea because she got no say in naming little Paul and I’m not sure of the situation with Rosie but no doubt BBP pushed the name on her! I actually really like Sam and always liked watching her more than Billie I just think her partner is not the best!

Reactions: 3
I’m hoping when we know the name and maybe if she speaks about it that she’ll say it was her idea because she got no say in naming little Paul and I’m not sure of the situation with Rosie but no doubt BBP pushed the name on her! I actually really like Sam and always liked watching her more than Billie I just think her partner is not the best!
She had to nag Paul for about a week after Rosie was born to name her as he couldn’t be arsed. Too busy running around after BP

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.