Sam Faiers #15 She ain’t been faces, her table got given away, she’s bought a house & Paul didn't pay!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let’s start a new drinking game - every time she says paddock (it’s a field Sam!) take a shot!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Let’s start a new drinking game - every time she says paddock (it’s a field Sam!) take a shot!
Or countryside even though cobham is definitely not in the countryside. 🤣 she’s also upset about some mole hills or whatever they are ruining the lawn. How’s she’s gonna cope with animals on the land?! If she wanted a perfect lawn should have got a new build and some Astro turf.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How is she saying she’s “such a country girl” and then the next story “I’m new to this country living”… make your mind up 😅🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She’s such a dose 🙄…..land land land land land…..you have some grass Sam, calm down, I don’t even think I’d call it a full on field from what I’ve seen

Reactions: 21
Noticed how Sam took the kids alone to Arthur’s birthday party on the family diaries. And it showed a peek at little Paul pulling a face moaning that he didn’t want to go on the trampolines or something. Both kids clinging to Sam frightened to go off. Her and BBP have ruined them kids keeping them home 24/7 with no nursery etc.
Pauls deffo on the autism spectrum id put money on it

Reactions: 14
Her last AD was cringy, calling him daddy and him saying have you do enough filming now like a petulant child 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
The way she talks about BBP cracks me up. 'He's been in the gym all week and played football' 😂. I mean come on. How else is he going to kill time without actually working. (Sorry I stand corrected- he is a part time failing childrens pyjamas designer, I forgot that bit). It's so embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She’s trying to turn into a cleaning/cooking/mum account isn’t she. The trouble is she is boring and unrelatable. She’s suddenly a country girl at heart. She’s fake and BBP is a work shy dullard. I hate to say that the kids are quite annoying too. BP is so spoilt by his dad and Rosie is becoming really precocious because it’s the only way she gets attention. Not a inspirational family at all

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.