Sam Faiers #15 She ain’t been faces, her table got given away, she’s bought a house & Paul didn't pay!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I noticed that big Paul didn't attend Arfur's trampoline party with Sam and the kids.

If a Gil baby arrives in May it could be Gaynor May.

Reactions: 4
If it’s a girl she won’t have a name for two weeks because big baby paul will refuse to suggest any names or agree on any. Just like with Rosie
If it’s a boy he’ll have a name straight away

Reactions: 8
Gonna throw it out there regardless of the gender will be named cobham or Surrey. Also surprised given her new upper class status she’s not giving birth in the Portland like real posh people do.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Gonna throw it out there regardless of the gender will be named cobham or Surrey. Also surprised given her new upper class status she’s not giving birth in the Portland like real posh people do.
BBP wouldn’t allow that - she would be eating his precious money and he wants her at home where it is free and he can be ‘involved’ 🤮

Reactions: 8
If it’s a girl she won’t have a name for two weeks because big baby paul will refuse to suggest any names or agree on any. Just like with Rosie
If it’s a boy he’ll have a name straight away
Yes! I remember this, Sam suggesting Poppy, Rosie and Honey and him saying “nah, paula” on that stupid big white corner sofa.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I noticed that big Paul didn't attend Arfur's trampoline party with Sam and the kids.
Maybe Paul was at work…oh sorry 🤭

Saint Avenue website doesn’t even work now, where will I find my Middle Aged cruise wear now?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Does anyone know much about Paul's dad?
I read somewhere that Paul and Tony took the name Knightly from their stepdad who is now divorced from Gaynor which makes one question their relationship with their real father.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I read somewhere that Paul and Tony took the name Knightly from their stepdad who is now divorced from Gaynor which makes one question their relationship with their real father.
No way so Gaynors partner wasn't their real father?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.