Sam Faiers #15 She ain’t been faces, her table got given away, she’s bought a house & Paul didn't pay!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe has a 'deal' with OK or Hello mags, so cannot make an announcement until they agree - just a thought!:unsure:

Reactions: 6
Does anyone think that Greg and Paul have had a massive falling out? Or perhaps with Dave and Greg has sided with him and they’re keeping it extra quiet?
All of a sudden you just never see him associate with any of them. I know he’s always been a selfish twit! But he would at least turn up to the odd event here and there but now he is never there. You could always see that Billie, Greg and Sue too 🤣 we’re always making thinly veiled snide jokes about him when they were talking about Paul. I think he has thrown a massive strop and stormed off one day and has refused to see them since.
Made me laugh in the Family Diaries when Sam and the kids rocked up to Arthur’s birthday party and we’re being filmed. But no, of course she left filming because the kids were now older and not because there has been a massive issue and that fat lump has refused to take part anymore! Hope she remembers he lost them her tv show when he is demanding the latest Range Rover off the forecourt that that silly cow has to pay for! 🙈

Reactions: 21
Does anyone think that Greg and Paul have had a massive falling out? Or perhaps with Dave and Greg has sided with him and they’re keeping it extra quiet?
All of a sudden you just never see him associate with any of them. I know he’s always been a selfish twit! But he would at least turn up to the odd event here and there but now he is never there. You could always see that Billie, Greg and Sue too 🤣 we’re always making thinly veiled snide jokes about him when they were talking about Paul. I think he has thrown a massive strop and stormed off one day and has refused to see them since.
Made me laugh in the Family Diaries when Sam and the kids rocked up to Arthur’s birthday party and we’re being filmed. But no, of course she left filming because the kids were now older and not because there has been a massive issue and that fat lump has refused to take part anymore! Hope she remembers he lost them her tv show when he is demanding the latest Range Rover off the forecourt that that silly cow has to pay for! 🙈
Dave isn’t following Paul and Paul isn’t following him but all other family members. 100% some sort of rift and Sam is so desperate to have the perfect family unit she will settle for anything. Paul isn’t liked by the public and all I ever saw was people saying they world forward past Sam and Paul’s bits of the mummy diaries so made sense why it became the Greg and Billie show. People no when someone is being fake, everything she does is for show. Give its couple of years max until she’s forgotten about and the money dries up because judging on previous “ventures” and her lack of tv appearances she’s already heading that way.

Reactions: 13
Sam did appear on last week's episode briefly for the bit about their podcast. Assume she was paid by ITV for her appearance. I reckon it's more a case of no appearance no money and of course it's all about the money. They've made their decision 😁

Reactions: 1
Noticed how Sam took the kids alone to Arthur’s birthday party on the family diaries. And it showed a peek at little Paul pulling a face moaning that he didn’t want to go on the trampolines or something. Both kids clinging to Sam frightened to go off. Her and BBP have ruined them kids keeping them home 24/7 with no nursery etc.

Reactions: 25
Sure she was in Paris about the time the fundraiser happened 🙄🙈
I commented about this at the time! 🙈🤣
I think the fundraiser was the day after she came back from Paris.
So most likely being heavily pregnant she was exhausted not ill. Think they made a big point of saying she was ill because them saying she was not there because she is tired would of sounded a poor showing.
She’s a bloody idiot! That fundraiser would have been organised for months but she had to go off gallivanting with her Surrey Slags! 🙈🤣
Anyone with an ounce of common sense would know it would be too much to do it all. But of course our Samanfa has to try to desperately keep up with the Joneses!

Reactions: 7
I commented about this at the time! 🙈🤣
I think the fundraiser was the day after she came back from Paris.
So most likely being heavily pregnant she was exhausted not ill. Think they made a big point of saying she was ill because them saying she was not there because she is tired would of sounded a poor showing.
She’s a bloody idiot! That fundraiser would have been organised for months but she had to go off gallivanting with her Surrey Slags! 🙈🤣
Anyone with an ounce of common sense would know it would be too much to do it all. But of course our Samanfa has to try to desperately keep up with the Joneses!
Surrey slags 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I bet everytime Gaynor sees Suzie and Billie they both have a slag off contest when she leaves. I don’t think Billie and Greg like Paul much and it always seems awkward between them. Even Dave seems weird with him and I remember an episode of the mummy diaries where he questioned why they weren’t married.

Any guesses on the name of this baby? I bet BBP will defo want another boy and that’s why Sam isn’t finding out the gender. My guess is if it’s a girl it will be some variation of Gaynor and if it’s a boy I think it will be called Tony because that’s the name of Paul’s brother. That’s just my guess though and i’m open to any suggestions

Reactions: 9
There’s a little Tony already I think.
I reckon they’ll keep up with an older traditional name and my moneys on a girl

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.