Sam Faiers #15 She ain’t been faces, her table got given away, she’s bought a house & Paul didn't pay!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I’m confused - I could’ve sworn in the baby dairies when she was pregnant with baby Paul that she didn’t know the gender until he was born and same with Rosie ??? Did I just make this up? Then on the podcast she said she found out with Paul and Rosie what she was having?! I could be wrong lol

Reactions: 6
She said Gaynor and Susie have helped her this week with the packing. What on earth does that lump of a boyfriend of hers actually do 😡

Reactions: 16
So I’m confused - I could’ve sworn in the baby dairies when she was pregnant with baby Paul that she didn’t know the gender until he was born and same with Rosie ??? Did I just make this up? Then on the podcast she said she found out with Paul and Rosie what she was having?! I could be wrong lol
She definitely made out that she didn’t know what she was having with Paul and Rosie she’s such a liar.

Reactions: 7
And remember Sue wanted to do that old wives tale to try and guess what gender Rosie was and Gaynor wouldn’t let her and it got all awkward? I don’t get why she’s lied about it, no one would care whether she knew or not!

Reactions: 23
And remember Sue wanted to do that old wives tale to try and guess what gender Rosie was and Gaynor wouldn’t let her and it got all awkward? I don’t get why she’s lied about it, no one would care whether she knew or not!
Yes I remember that, I think Gaynor thought that they were practising some kind of witchcraft and that Lord Jesus wouldn't like it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I know drugs are no laughing matter but I still crack up imagining gaynor sniffing a line to then worshipping Jesus, she must be known as the local crazy lady, every area has one :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I know drugs are no laughing matter but I still crack up imagining gaynor sniffing a line to then worshipping Jesus, she must be known as the local crazy lady, every area has one :LOL:
Addicts often replace an addiction with another, but her obssessive religious fervour isn't damaging her health so that's okay. O bet Sue and Billie are glad they never see her nowadays. She must get on their nerves she would mine.

Reactions: 15
I still find it so odd that she's so religious yet both her sons have had kids before marriage and not in a rush to marry their partners...especially as they worship gaynor

Reactions: 23
I actually feel so sorry for Sam at times. Literally couldn’t believe she is a few weeks away from her due date and BBP spent the weekend in Liverpool. He has most likely been on the piss at the Aintree races and the football.
It’s got to be at least a 4 hour drive away if anything happened and he needed to get back. I would of lost my tit if my husband had dared to even suggest doing such a thing so close to a due date let alone leaving me behind with two kids to look after! 🙈 I will never understand why she puts up with him?! 🤷🏻‍♀️
I don’t care what she says or how she tries to create this perfect image. Her at home alone with the kids with all the excitement she posted on her story of “sorting out the kitchen this weekend” while he is off gallivanting! 🤣 That must sting, especially while she’s at home alone heavily pregnant and her Mum and Sister are off on their jollies in Dubai! There is clearly a massive divide there no matter what they claim, obviously BBP has got an issue being in their company, which Sam for some mad reason accommodates 🤷🏻‍♀️ But unfortunately for her he doesn’t seem to want to be in her company either!
Not to sound harsh but she really is a silly cow for putting up with this! She really needs to wake up and realise she has already sacrificed her family for him and now she is doing the same with her career.
I one hundred percent believe she left the show because he refused to film anymore. I bet if she did leave him and wanted to film with her family again he would say the kids wouldn’t be allowed to feature to spite her. Even though he has quite happily ponced his lifestyle from the earnings of the kids and Sam off the back of her exposure.
Sue really needs to speak some home truths to her daughter rather than telling her what she wants to hear.
I watched baby diaries the other night on britbox and oh my god big Paul's behaviour is shocking. Its quite revealing because that series was the first time he was on camera and he's not filtered at all. She makes all his food, even when baby Paul was a few hours old and she's trying to breastfeed he's asking her to make him food and she's like "yes in a minute Paul ill get right to it." Him and Gaynor are really pushy about Sam having a home birth and not having pain relief as well the whole show just gave me really creepy vibes and I remember when I first watched it thinking they wouldn't last 5 minutes.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.