Sam Faiers #15 She ain’t been faces, her table got given away, she’s bought a house & Paul didn't pay!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The stain has been removed from Little Paul's Balenciaga jumper on Sam's stories, I can sleep well tonight now

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I'm a London girl Holloway/Islington..But now posh down here in Kent...lol 😆 🤣 😂 😹 😆. Silly cow .....I would never change shows you how fake people are...

Reactions: 3
I wonder if Sam will be a bridesmaid at Sharon Canus wedding. Ashley Cole must love this friendship, Big Paul makes him look respectable

• Haha
Reactions: 13
They go through hobbies like sam goes through careers - remember when she was gonna be a photographer? 😂
Yep when she was hanging around Chelsea white. She doesn’t no who she is constantly changing when she gets a new friend. Embarrassed for her 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is she really trying to claim pregnancy has swollen her lips and not the filler she has? Or this just another way of her trying to get engagement. Her Cupid’s bow would not look like that due to “preganncy” and it looks like she’s had her nose done too as the tip is completely different.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Is she really trying to claim pregnancy has swollen her lips and not the filler she has? Or this just another way of her trying to get engagement. Her Cupid’s bow would not look like that due to “preganncy” and it looks like she’s had her nose done too as the tip is completely different.
Shes had a lot of work done. So has Billie. Billie figure blows my mind, she's not naturally built the way she looks - she must have mad discipline or she's had help?

Reactions: 9
Those fishy tampons can swell your lips, reduce your nose and lift your brows! Who knew?!? 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.