Sam Faiers #15 She ain’t been faces, her table got given away, she’s bought a house & Paul didn't pay!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Couldn’t help but laugh at #gymnasticsmum.. why is she like this?! Such pushy mum behaviour.. we all no she wanted to be #ponymum wonder how Paul’s tennis is going can’t be great if she isn’t posting about it anymore 😆 #notthenexttimhenman

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Has it really been that warm down south today to sit outside in a bikini? (looked like she was outside?) I'm up north and been cooped up in the house poorly all week so no idea of the temp

Reactions: 4
Has it really been that warm down south today to sit outside in a bikini? (looked like she was outside?) I'm up north and been cooped up in the house poorly all week so no idea of the temp
It was really warm today.
I didn’t get the story about ‘debating whether to post this’ she was more than likely fishing for compliments

Reactions: 9
It was really warm today.
I didn’t get the story about ‘debating whether to post this’ she was more than likely fishing for compliments
100% and trying to look "relatable" when she looked absolutely fine , only difference was the bump , attention seeking either way she didn't care about putting that pic on

Reactions: 7
It’s like she’s been dying to do a post like that like all the other ‘real influencers’ have been doing lately to try and be relatable

Reactions: 6
She’s looking more and more like her real dad. All the procedures aren‘t changing that Sam
I wonder if they’ll ever talk about their real Dad. They did have a relationship with him at one point. On their last podcast with their Mum they said about how Sue was a single Mum with 2 kids under 12 months but I’m sure they were together for years. They seem to talk about every bit of their lives just nothing about their real Dad. With their podcast and the subjects they talk about I’m sure it’ll crop up at some point. I guess I’m just nosey and want to know all the details 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wonder if they’ll ever talk about their real Dad. They did have a relationship with him at one point. On their last podcast with their Mum they said about how Sue was a single Mum with 2 kids under 12 months but I’m sure they were together for years. They seem to talk about every bit of their lives just nothing about their real Dad. With their podcast and the subjects they talk about I’m sure it’ll crop up at some point. I guess I’m just nosey and want to know all the details 🤣
It’s not uncommon for violence and/or abuse to only start in a relationship when the couple have kids, so I think they were together years but the violence only started after they had sam and billie. It must’ve been hard for sue dealing with the aftermath of it with the kids so close in age/young as well but I think it was better for the kids that they were so young so they wouldn’t have active memories of what happened.

Reactions: 2
It’s not uncommon for violence and/or abuse to only start in a relationship when the couple have kids, so I think they were together years but the violence only started after they had sam and billie. It must’ve been hard for sue dealing with the aftermath of it with the kids so close in age/young as well but I think it was better for the kids that they were so young so they wouldn’t have active memories of what happened.
Is that what happened? That’s awful, I never knew the story around the real dad. Does he want to be in touch now they are in the public eye?

Reactions: 2
She’s looking more and more like her real dad. All the procedures aren‘t changing that Sam
She is very like him, and his mother who died quite recently I think, the same beady eyes set in a square shaped face.

Reactions: 6
She is very like him, and his mother who died quite recently I think, the same beady eyes set in a square shaped face.
She really does look like her nan. There's a black and white photo of the nan younger and she really looks like Sam.

Reactions: 4
I think Billie is more like that black and white photo but I agree Sam does also get her looks from that side , neither of them are like their Mum

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.