Sam Faiers #15 She ain’t been faces, her table got given away, she’s bought a house & Paul didn't pay!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that what happened? That’s awful, I never knew the story around the real dad. Does he want to be in touch now they are in the public eye?
Yeah he spiralled into drink, drugs and violence and he’s been to prison. He wasn’t invited to billies wedding and he gave an interview to a magazine saying he’s never for over sue leaving him and stuff, I think it was around the same time.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Does anyone know much about Paul's dad?
He's odd , slating Paul now and then on random Instagram posts, can't remember his insta name but I'm sure someone on here will , not sure the full story of why they don't talk (I only knoe what I've read on here)

I think Billie and Sue are really alike. I also think Ferne and Billie have the same procedures at the same place.
Remember BP’s Spanish teacher? Sam said they were only going to watch Spanish cartoons and speak Spanish in the mornings so he’ll be bilingual like her and Billie…… 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Surprised Sam isn’t taking Rosie to the British gymnastics championships this weekend given she practically elite 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think Billie and Sue are really alike. I also think Ferne and Billie have the same procedures at the same place.
Remember BP’s Spanish teacher? Sam said they were only going to watch Spanish cartoons and speak Spanish in the mornings so he’ll be bilingual like her and Billie…… 🤣🤣
Sam is barely lingual never mind bilingual 😂 she just says the same things over and over ‘this collagen is amazing. I use it every day and it’s just so amazing, I’m always telling people it’s amazing’ etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
ah I remember that absolute bullshit. Didn’t she write a book because she was the first person to have a baby ever 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why do they speak like “I done this” instead of “I’ve done this” I’ve noticed it a few times 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hola BP 🤣

Why do they speak like “I done this” instead of “I’ve done this” I’ve noticed it a few times 🤷‍♀️
She changes how she speaks every now and again but ultimately she still talks like she’s from Essex no matter how hard she tries to re invent herself.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
‘We was..’ is the absolute worst! I saw her baby bath range in Tesco - is she partnered with Child’s Farm? They are near identical.

Reactions: 8
Is that another company she's ripping off? Hope they notice.
Sam’s Range:
2A11B47A-72F8-4A4D-8994-D89D168E9400.jpeg

Child’s Farm:
85C64CF8-E70D-4F84-8142-3BED56AE7172.jpeg

In the shop the only real difference was the colour and design but the bottles are the same size. You would think looking at them in person together that it was the same range.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.