Sam Faiers #15 She ain’t been faces, her table got given away, she’s bought a house & Paul didn't pay!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is the strangest layout I’ve ever seen?! Also is it just me who doesn’t see the point in a humongous bedroom when all the furniture is shoved against the walls, no one needs that much floor space in their bedroom, although maybe if you’re Sam and you’re planning on having 5 people sleeping in one room 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
This is the strangest layout I’ve ever seen?! Also is it just me who doesn’t see the point in a humongous bedroom when all the furniture is shoved against the walls, no one needs that much floor space in their bedroom, although maybe if you’re Sam and you’re planning on having 5 people sleeping in one room 🤣
The tiles give me stress in the bedroom, that’s the first thing I’d be changing…I wouldn’t be fussed over the house I don’t think…tho I haven’t noticed it say it’s sold anywhere so maybe that’s not it

Billies face when Sam is going on about getting chickens and what she’s gona call them 😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Just happened to listen to the podcast whilst on a walk and I had a little giggle to myself cus Sam says that she’s mentioned to Paul that their 3 babies in now etc and she’s still her maiden name on the birth certs and Paul went oh that’s the next thing so I think Sam is expecting a proposal before the end of the year lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just happened to listen to the podcast whilst on a walk and I had a little giggle to myself cus Sam says that she’s mentioned to Paul that their 3 babies in now etc and she’s still her maiden name on the birth certs and Paul went oh that’s the next thing so I think Sam is expecting a proposal before the end of the year lol
Bless her, she’s been expecting it for over 5 years 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I just can’t imagine her in a house like that. Doesn’t look grand enough for her. Can’t imagine she’d be rushing to invite John Terry to the bungalow.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The one on zoopla looks different to the “paddock” she’s posted. Fencing etc is identical on this one and of course was listed by her bestie at savills. 🤪
Could be that! But, it says sold in Dec 2020, surely they would have moved in by now?

Reactions: 1
Could be that! But, it says sold in Dec 2020, surely they would have moved in by now?
Could have been put back on the market and as she is friends with the estate agent they might not have re listed it. I’m sure she won’t be able to help sharing more of the house especially as she will try get as many freebies as poss. Que.. does anyone no any builders in COBHAM does anyone no any bespoke furniture makers in COBHAM does anyone no any kitchen fitters in COBHAM.. 😁😬

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I can’t see the one on zoopla…the one on Savilles looks like it could be it potentially
£2.35m, Cobham plus one mile radius the I put in paddock in keywords. Might be wrong but, it has a study at the front. I actually think it’s a nice family home

Can you believe that Billie and Greg put on a big charity event last night in London and Sam didn’t even turn up to support it?! Oh but she’s very tired after her Paris trip bless! Can’t support her sisters charity event but can piss off to France with her new Surrey friends 🙈 Billie and Sue deserve an award for biting their tongue with her! 🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.