Sam Faiers #15 She ain’t been faces, her table got given away, she’s bought a house & Paul didn't pay!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mumma is preggers with the Messiah remember - she must rest and be waited upon in readiness
Unless of course your name is BBP then even if you're heavily pregnant/just pushed out a baby then you must wait on him with his favourite beans on toast or Gaynor's spaghetti Bolognese 🙄🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I know this isn't Billie's thread but have you seen that someone apparently has slapped Arthur on a flight.. He was having a tantrum on the plane and kicked the passengers chair so she turned around and slapped him on the arm.. Billie apparently went mental (don't blame her) and it caused a whole commotion.. What is wrong with people???? NEVER touch another persons child.. or any child for that matter. I've been on plenty of flights where kids have had meltdowns but there's something called noise cancellation headphones.. buy some!

• Wow
  • Haha
I know this isn't Billie's thread but have you seen that someone apparently has slapped Arthur on a flight.. He was having a tantrum on the plane and kicked the passengers chair so she turned around and slapped him on the arm.. Billie apparently went mental (don't blame her) and it caused a whole commotion.. What is wrong with people???? NEVER touch another persons child.. or any child for that matter. I've been on plenty of flights where kids have had meltdowns but there's something called noise cancellation headphones.. buy some!
Oh my goodness! Was this recent? I’d actually go mad! I’d like to think mine wouldn’t be kicking other peoples chairs but imagine touching another persons child! 🙈

Reactions: 2
Oh my goodness! Was this recent? I’d actually go mad! I’d like to think mine wouldn’t be kicking other peoples chairs but imagine touching another persons child! 🙈
Not sure how recent it happened but they have only released a story on it within the last few hours.. I honestly don't understand what goes through some peoples head..

I can imagine Arfur's tantrum had been going on for ages with Billie and Greg doing nothing much to calm him, and that the poor passenger had her chair kicked many times. I have to say that I can empathise with the poor passenger's frustration, I know that slapping another person's kid is wrong but there are times when people have had enough. He is old enough now not to have uncontrollable rages.

I can imagine Arfur's tantrum had been going on for ages with Billie and Greg doing nothing much to calm him, and that the poor passenger had her chair kicked many times. I have to say that I can empathise with the poor passenger's frustration, I know that slapping another person's kid is wrong but there are times when people have had enough. He is old enough now not to have uncontrollable rages.
Sorry, I don’t agree, even if his behaviour was horrendous, you have words with the parents or ask the flight staff if you can be moved because of the situation…you don’t slap another persons child 🙈…at the end of the day he is a child, what is he 4? It’s just not appropriate behaviour even if you have had ‘enough’

Reactions: 29
Sorry, I don’t agree, even if his behaviour was horrendous, you have words with the parents or ask the flight staff if you can be moved because of the situation…you don’t slap another persons child 🙈…at the end of the day he is a child, what is he 4? It’s just not appropriate behaviour even if you have had ‘enough’
Who knows the passenger may have well spoken to his parents I just think it was an act of pure desperation, there is nowhere to hide at least on a ferry you can walk away from that kind of situation. I have never slapped/smacked a kid but I do empathise with this person .

• Wow
Reactions: 1
No body has the right to smack a child ever!!!! I'd have ripped their eyes out if they smacked my 4 year old. Some kids are brats, yes - granted but still a child.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Judging by what it says online it’s just a story billies told on the podcast so it didn’t just happen. Will have to listen to hear the story but it is one sided so have to take it with a pinch of salt. Obviously that’s absolutely bizarre smacking any child let alone a stranger sat behind you that’s why I think the full story isn’t being told 🤷🏻‍♀️ Why wouldn’t the woman of got in trouble? Billie said the woman put a blanket over her head after wtf 😂 and Greg didn’t see what happened because he was in another row asleep lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Judging by what it says online it’s just a story billies told on the podcast so it didn’t just happen. Will have to listen to hear the story but it is one sided so have to take it with a pinch of salt. Obviously that’s absolutely bizarre smacking any child let alone a stranger sat behind you that’s why I think the full story isn’t being told 🤷🏻‍♀️ Why wouldn’t the woman of got in trouble? Billie said the woman put a blanket over her head after wtf 😂 and Greg didn’t see what happened because he was in another row asleep lmao
I had a wee google and apparently it was around November time….I suppose if they flew economy just then there would have been 3 seats in a row so that would make sense if she was with the kids and Greg in another row…we prob aren’t hearing the full story but honestly if someone took upon themselves to actually smack my child I genuinely don’t think I’d be able to contain myself 🙈

Reactions: 2
I had a wee google and apparently it was around November time….I suppose if they flew economy just then there would have been 3 seats in a row so that would make sense if she was with the kids and Greg in another row…we prob aren’t hearing the full story but honestly if someone took upon themselves to actually smack my child I genuinely don’t think I’d be able to contain myself 🙈
Omg same if that actually really happened or some stranger even dared try to tell my child off let alone touch them it would be ww3 😂 . I’ve never had problems travelling with my child she’s well behaved but Billie was saying on the podcast that Arthur runs up n down the aisles and she just leaves him to it 👀 like wtf?? why would ur kid be in the aisle? And why would u leave them to it 😭 that’s why I don’t think it’s the full story

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Omg same if that actually really happened or some stranger even dared try to tell my child off let alone touch them it would be ww3 😂 . I’ve never had problems travelling with my child she’s well behaved but Billie was saying on the podcast that Arthur runs up n down the aisles and she just leaves him to it 👀 like wtf?? why would ur kid be in the aisle? And why would u leave them to it 😭 that’s why I don’t think it’s the full story
Poor parenting then

I met big Paul recently at a shopping centre 😂 To my surprise, he was absolutely lovely! I was really shocked as I thought he’d be awkward or just pure ignorant but he was lovely. Spoke to my son and spoke to my partner too. It’s definitely changed my opinion on him for sure! I was never the biggest fan of him lol

• Wow
I met big Paul recently at a shopping centre 😂 To my surprise, he was absolutely lovely! I was really shocked as I thought he’d be awkward or just pure ignorant but he was lovely. Spoke to my son and spoke to my partner too. It’s definitely changed my opinion on him for sure! I was never the biggest fan of him lol
I duno, he’s always struck me as being a bit of a quiet odd type that’s been looked after all his life, I actually don’t get the impression there’s any harm in the fella so it dosnt actually surprise me he was nice enough on a one to one basis ….I actually think all the parties and all the things Sam makes him do makes him a bit uncomfortable, i think he would be happy in a wee 2 bed with no hassle eating his beans on toast lol

Last edited:
gaynor is that you?

• Haha
Reactions: 40
gaynor is that you?
Nope defo not lol! It just really took me by surprise how nice he was compared to how he came across on the show 😂

I duno, he’s always struck me as being a bit of a quiet odd type that’s been looked after all his life, I actually don’t get the impression there’s any harm in the fella so it dosnt actually surprise me he was nice enough on a one to one basis ….I actually think all the parties and all the things Sam makes him do makes him a bit uncomfortable, i think he would be happy in a wee 2 bed with no hassle eating his beans on toast lol
Yes that’s what I think now, must’ve just been out of his comfort zone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.