Sam Faiers #15 She ain’t been faces, her table got given away, she’s bought a house & Paul didn't pay!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you believe that Billie and Greg put on a big charity event last night in London and Sam didn’t even turn up to support it?! Oh but she’s very tired after her Paris trip bless! Can’t support her sisters charity event but can piss off to France with her new Surrey friends 🙈 Billie and Sue deserve an award for biting their tongue with her! 🤣
Sam’s old bestie Luisa also co-hosted the event so even stranger she wasn’t there!!

Reactions: 18
Very strange now she’s one of the Surrey lot she can’t be seen with the Essex crew can’t stand this woman she’s so fake

Reactions: 16
Read the room Sam - I get that you are probably relieved that BBP has committed to a mortgage (or you have) and that you finally have a house now but look everyone, look at my land. Look at my paddock!! Oh will we need a ride on mower??

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Oh my Christ! 🤦🏻‍♀️😂….honestly Sam!!! Can you get any worse like lol…we KNOW you were in Paris! We KNOW you are pregnant! I’m actually mortified for you 😂🙈

Are the other ladies her posh friends? Cus if so surely they must be mortified with her basic behaviour lol
Nobody posh has tattoos like that on their feet...! (I speak as someone non-posh with many many tatts btw!)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Can you believe that Billie and Greg put on a big charity event last night in London and Sam didn’t even turn up to support it?! Oh but she’s very tired after her Paris trip bless! Can’t support her sisters charity event but can piss off to France with her new Surrey friends 🙈 Billie and Sue deserve an award for biting their tongue with her! 🤣
I just saw that the charity event was for haven house and they raised over 100k….i love the fact that they are still supporting the charity …They could have just said nothing more about it and let things be

Reactions: 9
I love Billie she’s just so much more likeable and has stayed grounded. She’s not embarrassed of her Essex roots either!!

Reactions: 26
I’ve just been watching Mummy Diaries Extra and it really annoys me that Sam and Billie are called ‘auntie’. Greg has at least 2 sisters and Tony’s partner is also their auntie. It’s usually auntie followed by their name. Sorry it just annoys me! 😂

Reactions: 11
I’ve just been watching Mummy Diaries Extra and it really annoys me that Sam and Billie are called ‘auntie’. Greg has at least 2 sisters and Tony’s partner is also their auntie. It’s usually auntie followed by their name. Sorry it just annoys me! 😂
Some people have loads of nans and still call them nan 🤷🏻‍♀️😂 same thing really .. I could find much more annoying things about them

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh dear on companies house the confirmation statement is overdue for My Little Darlin, I guess Paul is busy designing the next range

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
It annoys me as well.

Reactions: 3
Sam is so sycophantic she will probably name the new baby after Paul's Mum, if it's a girl. Sam will do ANYTHING to keep sweet with Paul and his family in the hope that he will finally marry her.
You've just about to have your 3rd child with him, if he still can't decide to marry you now, he isn't going to..... ever!!

Sam is so sycophantic she will probably name the new baby after Paul's Mum, if it's a girl. Sam will do ANYTHING to keep sweet with Paul and his family in the hope that he will finally marry her.
You've just about to have your 3rd child with him, if he still can't decide to marry you now, he isn't going to..... ever!!
She said on the podcast he won’t even go on a trip with her just them! He always wants the kids to go and won’t have anytime alone with her 🧐 He is so bleeping odd, he must stay with her surely so he doesn’t have to do a real job cause he doesn’t even act interested in her. He’s just a cringe, it baffles me what she ever saw in him and what she still sees in him!

• Wow
Reactions: 23
When you look at Sam's own family, they probably don't seem so strange!
- An ex-con dad who faked an engagement just to try and make his ex jealous.
- A mother who has been pinched & tucked, botoxed, and had fillers & implants anywhere possible in the hope she will be mistaken as Sam's much older 'sister' 🤣
- A sister who is so self absorbed, she can't even go out to the letterbox without taking selfies to post on her 'gram' account
It was hilarious when Sam & Paul thought they were intelligent enough to home school the kids because he couldn't bare to be away from little Paul! OMG 🙄 🚨🚨🚨
Paul is certainly an emotionally crippled, a huge mummy's boy who still hasn't cut the umbilical cord with his mum.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
It was hilarious when Sam & Paul thought they were intelligent enough to home school the kids because he couldn't bare to be away from little Paul! OMG 🙄 🚨🚨🚨
Paul is certainly an emotionally crippled, a huge mummy's boy who still hasn't cut the umbilical cord with his mum.
Omg this! I forgot about the home schooling thing and refusing to let him go to any sort of playgroup or nursery so he could mix with children his own age. And I’m sure he said he would be jealous if his son made any friends 😩 wtf .. Don’t get me started on the fact those two seem so dopey and slow how tf would they manage home schooling. I think if Sam was with a different man her personality and ways would be completely different! I feel like he’s purposely pulled her away from everyone!

Reactions: 18
Omg this! I forgot about the home schooling thing and refusing to let him go to any sort of playgroup or nursery so he could mix with children his own age. And I’m sure he said he would be jealous if his son made any friends 😩 wtf .. Don’t get me started on the fact those two seem so dopey and slow how tf would they manage home schooling. I think if Sam was with a different man her personality and ways would be completely different! I feel like he’s purposely pulled her away from everyone!
I think Big Paul is living his childhood out again thru his son. I've not heard what his upbringing was like but from the footage I've seen of his mum, I'm thinking it wasn't normal if she gives him long lovers kisses like she tends to do 😳

I love Billie she’s just so much more likeable and has stayed grounded. She’s not embarrassed of her Essex roots either!!
...is she? Billie is so self obsessed and demands that Greg's life revolves around her. I don't like either of them tbh

Last edited:
...is she? Billie is so self obsessed and demands that Greg's life revolves around her. I don't like either of them tbh
I much preferred Billie on the show and she is more down to earth than Sam but I think Greg keeps her that way.. but listening to the podcast they both say cringe things and def think they are full fledged A list celebs 😂🤣 They constantly call themselves celebrities and it’s just cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 16
You do get chavs in Surrey but usually they have made or married money so in one way or another they wear flash clothes and go on lots of holidays but they are not people with genuine class in any shape or form.
E.g. John Terry. Absolute chav

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.