Sam Faiers #15 She ain’t been faces, her table got given away, she’s bought a house & Paul didn't pay!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Boredom hit me today and I listened to an episode of their podcast (don’t judge 🤐). She said something along the lines of she likes it that she doesn’t post much about the pregnancy so people are surprised when they see how big she’s got after not posting about it for a while 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Boredom hit me today and I listened to an episode of their podcast (don’t judge 🤐). She said something along the lines of she likes it that she doesn’t post much about the pregnancy so people are surprised when they see how big she’s got after not posting about it for a while 😂😂
She wants to get a life; what she said there was really boring.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
‘Out for dinner with the girls and baby in Paris’ …..Ok Sam, your in Paris…we know!..from your multiple posts that mention it, like be cool! ffs 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️….I assume she hasn’t been before

Reactions: 11
That must be a lie because since her trip to Paris all she has done is talk about her being pregnant. Constant stories about how she’s leaving early or going back
To the room to rest because she’s pregnant. No way Sam we would never have known. More in the world going on right now and she’s just moaned the whole time about her lovely trip with friends

Reactions: 7
Oh my Christ! 🤦🏻‍♀️😂….honestly Sam!!! Can you get any worse like lol…we KNOW you were in Paris! We KNOW you are pregnant! I’m actually mortified for you 😂🙈

Are the other ladies her posh friends? Cus if so surely they must be mortified with her basic behaviour lol

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I just find it so funny how she’s got herself some new friends to match her new Surrey personality and lifestyle. Wouldn’t catch her posting photos with any of her old Essex friends. That’s one thing I’ve always noticed about Billie is she seems to still have and spends a lot of time with her original friends.

Reactions: 28
No one put a gun to her head and made her get on the Eurostar to Paris while pregnant. Stop moaning about it all… you know she had no issues at all she just wants to make out it was hardship just Incase her followers forget she’s pregnant again by a loser

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I just find it so funny how she’s got herself some new friends to match her new Surrey personality and lifestyle. Wouldn’t catch her posting photos with any of her old Essex friends. That’s one thing I’ve always noticed about Billie is she seems to still have and spends a lot of time with her original friends.
You do get chavs in Surrey but usually they have made or married money so in one way or another they wear flash clothes and go on lots of holidays but they are not people with genuine class in any shape or form.

Reactions: 8
Oh my Christ! 🤦🏻‍♀️😂….honestly Sam!!! Can you get any worse like lol…we KNOW you were in Paris! We KNOW you are pregnant! I’m actually mortified for you 😂🙈

Are the other ladies her posh friends? Cus if so surely they must be mortified with her basic behaviour lol
Imagine doing a full days work rather than just swanning round Paris pouting and taking pics.
Clueless

Reactions: 12
Thanks Sam, for letting us in on the fact that the Eurostar is an easy way to get to Paris. Proper insider travel tip right there 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.