Sam Faiers #15 She ain’t been faces, her table got given away, she’s bought a house & Paul didn't pay!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m a lurker on here usually but I just had a look on my phone at selfies. I don’t drive so always in the passenger seat and in the car when I have taken a selfie I am always on the right hand side of the photo with my kids to the left of me.
This is what I’m saying 😂 she’s on the left side which means she was in the drivers seat because it’s reversed . If I took a selfie from the drivers seat I would be on the left side

Reactions: 2
Does anyone get the impression Rosie is becoming quite the handful. She always seems to be shouting and trying to push herself to the front of any party/event.
Little Paul seems to be a lovely little boy now.

Reactions: 5
Does anyone get the impression Rosie is becoming quite the handful. She always seems to be shouting and trying to push herself to the front of any party/event.
100% that video at the weekend, she was a little tit. I hate kids like that. I’m all for confidence, but she’s got a spoiled brat vibe going on. They will find it funny, seeing as nelly was like that.

Reactions: 12
I never usually comment but I literally cannot believe how entitled and up herself she came across about this whole SexyFish ordeal. I applaud SexyFish for sticking to their rules regardless of celebrity status (like with the Jess Glynne dress code saga). If she’s late what makes her think they will just hold her table? If you were that bothered then you’d have made it on time. I felt like Billie was quite embarrassed by what she was saying and tried to move on. It’s the way she was acting really smug for saying the restaurant name like they were about to be cancelled for not letting Sam bloody Faiers get special treatment. Well done on staying grounded Sam……

Reactions: 22
I never usually comment but I literally cannot believe how entitled and up herself she came across about this whole SexyFish ordeal. I applaud SexyFish for sticking to their rules regardless of celebrity status (like with the Jess Glynne dress code saga). If she’s late what makes her think they will just hold her table? If you were that bothered then you’d have made it on time. I felt like Billie was quite embarrassed by what she was saying and tried to move on. It’s the way she was acting really smug for saying the restaurant name like they were about to be cancelled for not letting Sam bloody Faiers get special treatment. Well done on staying grounded Sam……
I’ve been to sexy fish many times. The food is incredible. There’s a reason it takes weeks to get a table … I have never had an issue there, because I stick to the dress code and turn up on time. It’s not that hard

Reactions: 10
She’s so thick she clearly didn’t know where she was in Paris so needed her more educated friends to tell her - La Louvre ffs!!

Reactions: 3
She’s so thick she clearly didn’t know where she was in Paris so needed her more educated friends to tell her - La Louvre ffs!!
Lol I think she knew where she was she just didn’t know how to say it….I mean she can move to Surrey and pretend she’s posh and cultured all she wants but the Essex will always break free lol

Reactions: 7
I would say her behaviour stems from playing second fiddle to her brother has m as made her pushy, otherwise she just gets ignored, while Paul gets adored and spoilt. I hope she rebels when she is older and rejects Sam's celebrity wannabee crap and lives in a teepee making her own organic bread and growing veg.

Reactions: 20
I would say her behaviour stems from playing second fiddle to her brother has m as made her pushy, otherwise she just gets ignored, while Paul gets adored and spoilt. I hope she rebels when she is older and rejects Sam's celebrity wannabee crap and lives in a teepee making her own organic bread and growing veg.
Def this she’ll have seen the attention Paul gets and Nelly too maybe and have clicked on that acting bratty will get attentipn

Reactions: 6
Def this she’ll have seen the attention Paul gets and Nelly too maybe and have clicked on that acting bratty will get attentipn
Indeed I think Nelly is far more of a natural brat than Rosie who seemed quite a sweet little girl, but seeing that being cute and good didn't work she now resorts to behaving like a brat as that gets her noticed.

Reactions: 6
Indeed I think Nelly is far more of a natural brat than Rosie who seemed quite a sweet little girl, but seeing that being cute and good didn't work she now resorts to behaving like a brat as that gets her noticed.
I actually think Nelly has mellowed out a bit, she’s getting older now..I think they try to give her and Arthur the same attention at least ….actually they had a post the other day and Greg was telling Arthur off for being on the table or something and I thought good on you! You wouldn’t hear anything like that on sams lol…they seem a lot more relatable than Sam

I actually think Nelly has mellowed out a bit, she’s getting older now..I think they try to give her and Arthur the same attention at least ….actually they had a post the other day and Greg was telling Arthur off for being on the table or something and I thought good on you! You wouldn’t hear anything like that on sams lol…they seem a lot more relatable than Sam
Yes I think Nelly has calmed down but no doubt the natural brat will reappear in her teenage years. If Sam's third child is another son then poor Rosie will be pushed further into the background, Paul is such an old fashioned sexist bastard, the boy child has to be the King.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.