Sam Faiers #15 She ain’t been faces, her table got given away, she’s bought a house & Paul didn't pay!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion -
Sam gave birth in the kitchen and the kids were there.. She’s still waiting on a ring but big Paul doesn’t care

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
New Thread suggestion

Big Paul Edward, Edward Paul, Paul Tony and ........Rosie

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Is it bad I roll my eyes everytime she posts an essay gushing over little Paul? It's not his fault of course but her favouritism makes me sick!

Reactions: 14
Has anyone noticed that Billie now has more followers than Sam on instagram? Sam has always had more followers 💁🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Thank you for saying this. I'm sick of seeing judgemental comments about when a child should be potty trained. Not every child is ready by 3 ffs! I have nearly 3 year old twins, one under assessment for autism and he hasn't a clue when I ask him about potty. Comments like that make parents like myself feel like a failure 😢
Oh darling! You’re NOT failing anything. I’ve never seen anyone walk down the aisle in nappies or graduate from uni wearing a nappy. They will be ready when they’re ready! You know as a mum when your child is ABLE to let you know they need a wee/poo. Try not to worry too much, once they learn it’s a skill they will have forever! Be kind to yourself and continue giving your babies the space to learn at their OWN pace ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Oh darling! You’re NOT failing anything. I’ve never seen anyone walk down the aisle in nappies or graduate from uni wearing a nappy. They will be ready when they’re ready! You know as a mum when your child is ABLE to let you know they need a wee/poo. Try not to worry too much, once they learn it’s a skill they will have forever! Be kind to yourself and continue giving your babies the space to learn at their OWN pace ❤
Thank you so much for your kindness ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Why is she filming children at the end of term celebrations and then posting it on her social media. Every single school tells you not to do that 🤦🏼‍♀️ Stupid idiot

Reactions: 16
Has anyone noticed that Billie now has more followers than Sam on instagram? Sam has always had more followers 💁🏼‍♀️
Billie seems a lot more fun and real. Sam’s content is really really dull. It’s crazy if she’d had a better strategy she could be so much more successful than she currently is. I remember in mummy diaries she had a YouTube meeting around the time of LA baby phase. It never amounted to anything.
She hasn’t harnessed her platform as well as she could have at all. Look at the likes of Molly Mae, etc. They really ran their social games strong in comparison and did the whole YT thing wisely. I’m not a SF fan before anyone comes for me, just feel like business wise it’s been error after error. Hardly surprisingly I guess!

Reactions: 9
FYI, I’m an ex primary school teacher and my daughter didn’t use a potty till she was 3….she also is super advanced for her age, reads phase 5 books, when there are only 6 phases of learning how to read which is supposed to take you through to yea (she’s in reception and just turned 5)
Thank you so much for your kindness ❤
Us mums need encouragement sometimes, I’ve been there myself when I had a 3year old in nappies…she grew out of it like ALL kids do. I’m sure you’re a great mum ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Today’s new furniture…. Guess her clean up of the old stuff wasn’t good enough when the lure of the free stuff came in 😒

Reactions: 1
Us mums need encouragement sometimes, I’ve been there myself when I had a 3year old in nappies…she grew out of it like ALL kids do. I’m sure you’re a great mum ❤
[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

3 year old in nappies is normal!! Mine were potty trained just before 3, like a month or so before. But 3 is still so little. And boys especially take a little longer. No shame in that

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.