Sam Faiers #15 She ain’t been faces, her table got given away, she’s bought a house & Paul didn't pay!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Today’s new furniture…. Guess her clean up of the old stuff wasn’t good enough when the lure of the free stuff came in 😒
I love bramblecrest and it's not cheap either.

I felt so much guilt buying our tables and chair set and then she gets loads gifted for free 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 5
So they’re all off on holiday now. She’s so out of touch with most peoples situations, cost of living, fuel prices etc I can’t understand how she still has so many followers 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
So they’re all off on holiday now. She’s so out of touch with most peoples situations, cost of living, fuel prices etc I can’t understand how she still has so many followers 🤷🏻‍♀️
why is baby Ed wearing a long sleeve bodysuit and under a blanket on her stories? is really hot. and his little face is red.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Wonder if they’re going to keep having babies so that Paul doesn’t have to get a job.
No way on this earth is that lazy sack of tit ever working again , he barely lifts a finger in the
House let alone earning a living , he’s a miserable free loader

• Haha
Reactions: 13
“All good apart from the explosion on the flight”
Call me old-fashioned; but I feel like she could’ve chosen her words more carefully.

Reactions: 20
They’re in Mallorca, superprimesurrey has tagged himself there. I bet they’re at the St regis, pretty sure they stayed there previously

Reactions: 3
The airport was a breeze "Edward slept the whole time thankfully"....3 stories follow at different points in the airport all where Edward is quite clearly wide awake

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Little Paul always holding the baby, two boys in that household will not be good for Rosie

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.