Sam Faiers #15 She ain’t been faces, her table got given away, she’s bought a house & Paul didn't pay!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its like mumsnet everyone parenting experts. It’s one thing discussing funny things like her letting Paul lie in on his first day of school but there is NOTHING wrong with her sleeping with her baby and prioritising his needs.

I co sleep with my baby and my partner and sometimes my 5 year old too. And honestly I’d rather my partner just stay with my older son sometimes so I can sleep with baby alone. It’s not hurting anyone. If it’s not bothering me, or Sam, how they manage their sleeping arrangements why does it bother everyone else so much? They aren’t disrupting your sleep?

Sick of people making out following your instincts unapologetically is some kind of “rod” or mistake.

Sam does so many weird things but to say she’s “ruined” 2 children by sharing a bed is so wrong. They are children who didn’t choose to be on social and seem absolutely fine.

Unless someone’s choices directly jeopardise a child’s health what is the problem? People have slept with their babies since the dawn of time. Do you think in undeveloped countries where people don’t have 5 bed houses they panic about creating a rod for their own back and have 30 year old men running after their mummy’s?
Co sleeper here too!!

I can't get worked up over it either.

Though I feel with Sam they invited opinions after complaining they never share a bed together and complaining about the children coming into bed instead of their own beds.

Mine chose to permanently stay in his own bed from about 6 years old I think and is the most confident 14 year old and I've never had any problems with him in terms of leaving him or not being able to cope etc

• Heart
Reactions: 23
It doesn't bother me one bit how their sleeping arrangements are ..but imo it's ridiculous and making a rod for her own back and on holidays she's not even going to be able to sleep with Paul it's just daft imo a baby should be in its cot or whatever and sleeping on it's own, I think Sam's just being lazy having him in with her

And I have two adults kids that both slept in their cots

Reactions: 4
I was a co sleeper so no issues with it. It's the reasons why though. I get the impression BBP can't function without his 8 hours the poor hard-working thing🙄hense Sam shipped off to another room.

Reactions: 11
My issue isn’t with the co sleeping. You do you. I will not judge someone on how they parent HOWEVER she has said herself MANY MANY times on their programme that she just wants it to be her and big Paul in the bed, she wants their own time to cuddle etc…..so why create these habits? I’m not taking about the baby, that’s what needs to happen right now. But the older 2? Should be in their own beds in their own rooms…..after all, that is what she complains about. So much so they tried training themselves several times to stay in their own rooms at night

Reactions: 19
Yea, I mean many parents Co sleep…I personally didn’t but whatever people want to do 🤷🏻‍♀️…however she’s has said many times about Rosie and Paul and tried to get them sleeping on their own so why start it at all if she’s going to be annoyed about it later down the line 🙈

Reactions: 8
They will get out of the bed eventually! Mine are 13, 10 and 8 and they all naturally started staying in their own beds for the full night around 6 years old. Once it’s all over and you don’t have little kids anymore you will appreciate the time you did have them close by.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
It doesn't bother me one bit how their sleeping arrangements are ..but imo it's ridiculous and making a rod for her own back and on holidays she's not even going to be able to sleep with Paul it's just daft imo a baby should be in its cot or whatever and sleeping on it's own, I think Sam's just being lazy having him in with her

So based on Sam being lazy for co sleeping, are all parents who co sleep lazy?

For someone who claims to not care about sleeping arrangements, you're very strong and opinionated about it 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 17
They are still close by in a cot either next to you or in the next room and you still get up and feed them just the same so you aren't missing out in anytime with them at all

So based on Sam being lazy for co sleeping, are all parents who co sleep lazy?

For someone who claims to not care about sleeping arrangements, you're very strong and opinionated about it 😂
Joe frost "Super Nanny " said co sleeping is lazy parenting

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Fun fact and off the co sleep topic…I’ve been away and Ashley & Sharon Canu and kids were at our pool!! They kept themselves to themselves v unassuming. Half expected sam to turn up with her brood since she said about edwards passport, but seems not! Ha ha!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Has she got the passport yet? Did many people bother them on holiday?

Your comments are degrading by you saying co sleeping is lazy, it isnt. And no rods are being made for anyones back who chooses to co sleep.

I don't need to convince myself of the benefits either, I'm 100% in support of anyone who chooses to co sleep and I've spent time with new Moms teaching them how to co sleep safely.

There's still a stigma attached because of the damaging misinformation people like you spread about it being lazy or dangerous when truth is, you have no idea, no experience and rely on a tv nanny for info.

And this comment off you says it all. You aren't prepared to listen or learn so try to shut me down by attempting to make your problem or issue become my problem by saying I'm trying to convince myself.

Here's a tip for free though. Don't EVER come at anyone again on a subject you know nothing about, try to rile them up then walk away insisting you did nothing wrong.
Oh good point re the passport, no idea if she actually has it! Just saw she had the story about the fast track appt and assumed would have it by now.
Nobody bothered them whatsoever, they just seemed to be like any normal family tbh. Ashley often in the pool playing with the kids etc.

Reactions: 2
Its like mumsnet everyone parenting experts. It’s one thing discussing funny things like her letting Paul lie in on his first day of school but there is NOTHING wrong with her sleeping with her baby and prioritising his needs.

I co sleep with my baby and my partner and sometimes my 5 year old too. And honestly I’d rather my partner just stay with my older son sometimes so I can sleep with baby alone. It’s not hurting anyone. If it’s not bothering me, or Sam, how they manage their sleeping arrangements why does it bother everyone else so much? They aren’t disrupting your sleep?

Sick of people making out following your instincts unapologetically is some kind of “rod” or mistake.

Sam does so many weird things but to say she’s “ruined” 2 children by sharing a bed is so wrong. They are children who didn’t choose to be on social and seem absolutely fine.

Unless someone’s choices directly jeopardise a child’s health what is the problem? People have slept with their babies since the dawn of time. Do you think in undeveloped countries where people don’t have 5 bed houses they panic about creating a rod for their own back and have 30 year old men running after their mummy’s?
Agreed, I Cosleep with my 1 year old and it’s the best thing we’ve done ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 13

“It doesn’t bother me one bit but….” Clearly it does bother you.

Rod for her OWN back. No one else’s.

You don’t see co sleepers going around saying “oh my god did you see that wooden cage she had her baby sleeping in it, going ruin another child hasn’t learned from her mistakes with the first 2?”

In MY opinion putting my babies in cots in their own room feels unnatural and a western narrative that mums and babies need to be kept apart. Bottle, own beds, back to work asap. If that works for you great but people make out anyone following their own instincts to attachment parent is somehow damaging their child and it’s just not true.

My issue isn’t with the co sleeping. You do you. I will not judge someone on how they parent HOWEVER she has said herself MANY MANY times on their programme that she just wants it to be her and big Paul in the bed, she wants their own time to cuddle etc…..so why create these habits? I’m not taking about the baby, that’s what needs to happen right now. But the older 2? Should be in their own beds in their own rooms…..after all, that is what she complains about. So much so they tried training themselves several times to stay in their own rooms at night
Sometimes people say things they don’t really feel in their hearts because of pressure to conform. With our first son we always felt we had to laugh about our sleeping situation like we agreed it was crazy and we would like to change it. I’m older and wiser with this baby and am unapologetic about our sleeping arrangements.

Joe frost "Super Nanny " said co sleeping is lazy parenting
Oh Joe Frost who has no children of her own said it. I must be lazy then. There I was just thinking I’m a loving mother silly me

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Co sleep argument isn’t really for this thread but regardless, she did it with the first two and now she has 3. Would put a lot of money on the fact Paul and Paul are still together and it’s rosie who has had to adjust

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Is she seriously begging for a new iPhone? ‘IS IT TRUE??’ Maybe just Google it hun? 🙄

I don’t have kids so the co sleeping thing is not something I’ve ever even thought about. I think the issue is that one minute Mamph is trying to perpetrate the storyline that BBP is her sexy dream lover and she wants to share a king size with her love god but she also wants to be thought of as mumma of the year who would do anything for her brood of kissy kissy super-kids. The trouble is neither narrative really rings true and she just looks fake and silly 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Thread suggestion:
Proud mumma Sam birfs little Ed, but will BBP ever let her share his bed?

Or a more compact effort:
‘Dear Mamph, reigning queen of SURREY
Can-U just not’

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Omgggg why is she letting the baby sleep with the older kids like that wtf

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.