Sam Faiers #15 She ain’t been faces, her table got given away, she’s bought a house & Paul didn't pay!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That post was so fake aswel 🙄 …‘that’s a lovley foot’ Jesus 🤦🏻‍♀️….im sure the stuff smells nice but I won’t be buying out of principal…girl is a dose 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wonder if they’re going to keep having babies so that Paul doesn’t have to get a job.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So Mamph is now giving out advice about keeping your kids safe online. The same kids she shares every waking moment of with millions of strangers on insta. duck me, she really doesn’t see it does she? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Bet she's raging Ferne got a proposal already!
After only five months. Whether this lasts is a different question but I’ve always believed when men want something they go for it. If Paul wanted to marry her he would have.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
He clearly doesn't and random but before eddy was conceived she said on a story when they were on holiday that her and Paul were having more free time on holiday to chill as the two kids can play on their own now as if she was happy about then getting older and less hassle then months later she announes a pregnancy I think it's Paul that pushed it so that's him got another few years off the wedding hook

Reactions: 9
She got an ok deal after all then. Funniest part is that baby is called Edward Paul. Big Paul’s middle name is Edward :LOL: Would love to know the girls name they picked I bet it was gaynor samantha or suzie Gaynor:rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
She got an ok deal after all then. Funniest part is that baby is called Edward Paul. Big Paul’s middle name is Edward :LOL: Would love to know the girls name they picked I bet it was gaynor samantha or suzie Gaynor:rolleyes:
Couldn’t make this tit up 🤦🏻‍♀️😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Agreed, I Cosleep with my 1 year old and it’s the best thing we’ve done ❤
I co-slept with both my children - BUT we did put them to sleep in their own rooms so we could have private time and then we just allowed them into our rooms once they'd woken up. We got the best of both worlds that way :)

Reactions: 4
It’s probably Paul tony Edward Tony Paul tony Paul Paul Edward tony knightley sorry if I got any the wrong way around

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I’m so surprised she got the cover! Must be a slow news week.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.