Sam Faiers #15 She ain’t been faces, her table got given away, she’s bought a house & Paul didn't pay!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She isn’t driving, I don’t see the problem
She’s pregnant with kids in the back . It’s just stupid and irresponsible. Whether she’s in traffic or not? Why would you take a selfie? If she’s taking selfies and posting them so care free then she most likely goes on her phone all the time whilst driving the twit

Reactions: 8
Luisa is mentioning Moldova charity on her stories lately, Sam has said nuffink [sic] on Ukraine has she or indeed the maldova orphanage she previously really pushed? This is normally the person who posts stories on child trafficking etc!? And cries out at the worlds atrocities. But now silence?

Most people in the public eye have acknowledge it somehow, I don’t recall sam doing so?

Also it’s so obvious something has happened between her and Luisa and I’d love to know what..

Reactions: 11
you can literally see the wheel and her phone in the reflection of her sunglasses. She was quite clearly in the drivers seat. And lazy arse BBP never drives anyway.

BBP is definitely driving, she’s on the wrong side and the wheel is on the other side in the reflection. However BBP has his phone in his hand whilst driving and that’s what the reflection in her glasses shows.

Reactions: 11
Sam is not behind the wheel.
You can actually see a larger hand on the steering wheel in the reflection.
The picture was taken in selfie mode and is in reverse. She’s in the passenger seat.
No excuse for not wearing a seatbelt though.

Reactions: 10
Sam is not behind the wheel.
You can actually see a larger hand on the steering wheel in the reflection.
The picture was taken in selfie mode and is in reverse. She’s in the passenger seat.
No excuse for not wearing a seatbelt though.
I can’t see a seat belt harness thing on BP either? Or am I being daft?

Reactions: 3
I’m so confused because she’s on the right side of the car from how I can see it and with the steering wheel in front of her? 😂🤷🏻‍♀️I can’t see big hands 😂 It’s baffling me

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Out of curiosity, has anyone here actually tried her collagen stuff?….like does it actually do anything? …I would be tempted to look for a brand but know that they’re all probably talking a load of shite to take peoples money

Reactions: 2
She isn’t wearing a seat belt looks like it. With my first I had an almost head on collision and the seatbelt literally saved me as my husband hit the brakes. Her choice I guess though if she wants to risk going through a window!

Reactions: 3
I’m so confused because she’s on the right side of the car from how I can see it and with the steering wheel in front of her? 😂🤷🏻‍♀️I can’t see big hands 😂 It’s baffling me
It’s because when you take a selfie it looks like everything is the other way around so she is sitting in the passenger seat. You can see hands on a steering wheel in the reflection of her glasses on the other side of the car. I can’t see a phone though tbh.

It’s because when you take a selfie it looks like everything is the other way around so she is sitting in the passenger seat. You can see hands on a steering wheel in the reflection of her glasses on the other side of the car. I can’t see a phone though tbh.
Yeah I get that and I’ve worked it out and she’s still on the right side of the car in my head 😂 if I went and sat in my car and took a selfie it would look the same (probs not exactly the same I ain’t Sam 🤣) . Plus the hand looks like hers resting on the wheel with the phone taking the selfie 🤷🏻‍♀️ Maybe I’m wrong

• Haha
Yeah I get that and I’ve worked it out and she’s still on the right side of the car in my head 😂 if I went and sat in my car and took a selfie it would look the same (probs not exactly the same I ain’t Sam 🤣) . Plus the hand looks like hers resting on the wheel with the phone taking the selfie 🤷🏻‍♀️ Maybe I’m wrong
If you went and sat in the car and took a selfie from the passenger seat, it would look like you’re in the drivers seat

you can literally see the wheel and her phone in the reflection of her sunglasses. She was quite clearly in the drivers seat. And lazy arse BBP never drives anyway.
are you not from the uk? we drive on the right side of the road so how can she be driving 🤦‍♀️

I’m a lurker on here usually but I just had a look on my phone at selfies. I don’t drive so always in the passenger seat and in the car when I have taken a selfie I am always on the right hand side of the photo with my kids to the left of me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.