Sam Faiers #15 She ain’t been faces, her table got given away, she’s bought a house & Paul didn't pay!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to be on this thread but Manfa really annoyed me when she broke lockdown rules and went to the Maldives for her birthday when none of us could see our families. I completely unfollowed her and didn’t read anything about her until the other day when I saw she wants to be the next Holly Willoughby 🤣

Anyhow, house in a gated community in Cobham they say? 👀[https://www.rightmove.co.uk/properties/113078468#/?channel=RES_BUY
Is this the house they bought? Am I the only one wondering how there’s 5 bedrooms from the outside? They must have extended up into the roof?

Reactions: 1
I don't get why they need so many bedrooms, they don't use them.
They’ve always said they want more kids and there’s not really much point buying a house that will only fit their family for a few years before Sam gets pregnant again + guest rooms

Reactions: 2
Had a nose at that house, I would not want to use that toilet in the bathroom! It’s such a big room id feel lonely going for a poo, shoved in the corner with nothing to look at or be in touching distance of

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The dailymail article said it had lots of land … this probably has a normal back garden so don’t think it’s this

This one at £1.95m was listed in December which fits the timing and has 1.2 acres of land .. also looks to have a gate

But it doesn’t say “sold”

Last edited:
They’ve always said they want more kids and there’s not really much point buying a house that will only fit their family for a few years before Sam gets pregnant again + guest rooms
But they all sleep in the same room and in the same bed

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don't think Paul will ever propose. In years to come when the kids are all grown and in school Sam will meet someone who actually adores her and will propose to her. She'll be like a Kourtney Kardashian and get married in her 40s. I don't think her and Paul will stay together!

Reactions: 44
As if she’s taking selfies while sitting in traffic on the M25 🤦🏼‍♀️ She’s bleeping dangerously thick

Reactions: 6
But they all sleep in the same room and in the same bed
Oh come on, that’s so not true.

No way would BBP let his GIRLFRIEND and that other kid she made share a bed with him and his best mate, ruining their time together.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So the kids have bee to a party and BBP eats some ham sandwiches then goes home and falls asleep on the sofa. He really is a lazy, useless man child 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.