Sam Faiers #15 She ain’t been faces, her table got given away, she’s bought a house & Paul didn't pay!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My bf gave birth 3 weeks ago and still not settled on a name, at this point I have nicknamed her baby no name and it will stick for life now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Kylie Jenner hasn’t announced her sons name I wonder if that’s why Sam is keeping her sons name private? She’s posting his face so seems weird to keep his name a secret?! Hardly the same level of fame if that is the reason 😆
It’s really not that hard to work out. It’ll be an OK or Hello reveal.

Reactions: 4
It’s really not that hard to work out. It’ll be an OK or Hello reveal.
Nah she’s not relevant enough for that. People will want to know what he’s called though out of curiosity so will be going to her page watching her stories. So her views will be right up!

Reactions: 1
She is totally the level of OK surely? If Vogue Williams can do a name reveal in Hello, so can this z lister.. I bet you anything that’s what we are waiting for!

Reactions: 6
She is totally the level of OK surely? If Vogue Williams can do a name reveal in Hello, so can this z lister.. I bet you anything that’s what we are waiting for!
She’s already done a spread in ok when the baby was born and it said in it as we went to press baby was unnamed so surely they won’t do another one!

Reactions: 3
I keep checking for the name, at this point it must just be Paul Junior 2

• Haha
Reactions: 11
As far as I know, yes Elliott and Sadie are still married and they’ve had at least one child. They seem happy. And Olivia’s has been rebuilt and he’s also opened a 2nd that was something to do with his Late Dad (I think)

Also read that Chloe B wasn’t allowed on DR trip.
Thank you :) - I really appreciate the update

Chloe Lewis’ son is called Beau Flasher 😂 they love their names dont they!
CL was really beautiful in TOWIE but with the personality of a rock.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I reckon they’ve called him Samuel!!! Because BP is named after BBP so probs done the same with her??? Either that or something really chavvy like after an Arsenal player 🤣🤣 baby Pépé 🥰🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t read this thread very often… but my god how long does it take to name a baby!!!

Reactions: 6
She kept saying on the podcast she didn’t want to say the names she liked as people give their opinion and she doesn’t like it and doesn’t want people to put her off the name.
I reckon everyone laughing at the fact she named Paul, Paul actually got to her/made her doubt

Reactions: 3
Maybe Archie? Or Prince George Louis? Blanket?

Beau Flasher made me laugh out loud. The first thing that came to mind when I read Flasher was Wayne Couzens. Which I assume isn't the vibe that our Chloe was going for. Women, eh?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.