Sam Faiers #15 She ain’t been faces, her table got given away, she’s bought a house & Paul didn't pay!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like the name Edward and in particular Eddie. So cute. I kind of like the fact they're using "sensible" names instead of trendy made up names.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I like the name Edward and in particular Eddie. So cute. I kind of like the fact they're using "sensible" names instead of trendy made up names.
Well Paul Tony certainly can’t be accused of being trendy. I don’t for one second ever believe she liked/wanted that name.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Billie was at his birth too but that sure won’t stop many of you still saying there’s beef 🙄😂
Hahahahah nowhere near in the same level but remember when Khloe Kardashian gave birth to her baby when she had just found out that Tristan had cheated ! The whole Kardashian family hated him but they were all in the room while they gave birth.

Reactions: 11
Well Paul Tony certainly can’t be accused of being trendy. I don’t for one second ever believe she liked/wanted that name.
Paul Tony is not in the same league. No offence but it’s a child of the 50/60’s name and sounds like a scaffolder. At least Edward is traditional and royal but she’ll prob call him Eddie. So they sound like they’re all men working on a building site.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Paul Tony is not in the same league. No offence but it’s a child of the 50/60’s name and sounds like a scaffolder. At least Edward is traditional and royal but she’ll prob call him Eddie. So they sound like they’re all men working on a building site.
Deffo. Edward, Arthur, Harry, Henry etc they’re all ‘old’ but traditional names. Fuckin Paul Tony sounds like one of ya dads mates from the local boozer. Not even Paul Anthony to make it sound less tit 😭 fuckin TONY

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Deffo. Edward, Arthur, Harry, Henry etc they’re all ‘old’ but traditional names. Fuckin Paul Tony sounds like one of ya dads mates from the local boozer. Not even Paul Anthony to make it sound less tit 😭 fuckin TONY
Paul is equal to Trevor or Keith these days. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Paul is equal to Trevor or Keith these days. 😂
My lovely uncle Paul is 55 🤣🤣🤣

Does anyone remember when he was first born and she put out a pissed off tweet that people needed to stop calling him Paul Tony and that it was just his middle name

• Haha
Reactions: 11
My lovely uncle Paul is 55 🤣🤣🤣

Does anyone remember when he was first born and she put out a pissed off tweet that people needed to stop calling him Paul Tony and that it was just his middle name
As if the middle name is the only issue with his name 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m not sure if he will have a middle name, if I’ve remembered correctly I don’t think Rosie does?

Reactions: 1
Should be Edward Samuel I believe. If paul gets a paul Toney, Sam should get a Sam.

Reactions: 13
Her middle name is Elizabeth
I have a feeling that her aunt Libby's real name might be Elizabeth. Nelly's middle name is Samantha. I am over-invested!?

I am currently watching S6 of TOWIE, how many times does Manf say "I ain't bin Faces!"? I hadn't realised quite how apt the thread's title was!

Was Sam really training for the u16 Britain's gymnastics team? Really???

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So where did she move to in the end? Obv Surrey. She’s asking for tractor recommendations eg free tractor.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.