Sam Faiers #15 She ain’t been faces, her table got given away, she’s bought a house & Paul didn't pay!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Billie and Greg always wanted another baby but had to plan it around getting married and building their new home so im not surprised that they are expecting.

Reactions: 21
Can her and billie not do anything on their own. It’s actually sickening watching them try and out do each other 🤢
Tbf I think Sam is probably someone who thinks that way but I don’t think Billie is in competition with her and if it is a competition Billie wins hands down 😭 I would rather stick pins in my eyes than have kids with BBP and have to live with that slothy man child.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Billie's pregnant , I bet Sam's raging the shines been took of her

I think Billie and Greg always wanted another baby but had to plan it around getting married and building their new home so im not surprised that they are expecting.
Im sure Greg has said more than once he does not want anymore two's enough

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Omg I’ve just seen billies preggers! I’m pleased for her, I like billie, they seem like a nice family …less showy than manfa….I bet sams raging, Sam will lose all attention on her now billies having another little one

Reactions: 13
I bet the new neighbours are chuffed , hopefully for them she won’t be up for too many parties and there will be some early nights 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t see having babies as competing
It's all about the relationship with ITVBe and merch though.

Omg I’ve just seen billies preggers! I’m pleased for her, I like billie, they seem like a nice family …less showy than manfa….I bet sams raging, Sam will lose all attention on her now billies having another little one
She'll be well gutted (spoken with a Surrey intonation)

Tbf I think Sam is probably someone who thinks that way but I don’t think Billie is in competition with her and if it is a competition Billie wins hands down 😭 I would rather stick pins in my eyes than have kids with BBP and have to live with that slothy man child.
100 💯 this.

Reactions: 1
What, two grown women expanding their families is sickening to you?
its just so predictable!! They compete as they both want to remain relevant!
Sam will be fuming as her little joy is no longer the newest baby in the family.. 🧐

THIS! 100%

Reactions: 8
Paul Antony sounds like a psychic who performs in working mens clubs.
Who will probably predict that BBP and Gaynor will eventually run off into the sunset together.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Who will probably predict that BBP and Gaynor will eventually run off into the sunset together.
Does Gaynor have social media? Has Tony Paul fathered Tony Paul Jr Jr yet?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Billie has the life Sam wants!!
husband, lavish wedding , house built from scratch , close relationship with susie , flourishing tv career and fashion collections!!!!

I bet she is fuming inside!!
I’m not sure going to bed at night with that wrongun Greg is much of an upgrade though. Both the sisters end their day with absolute creeps

Wonder if Billies old face will return with 9 months of no filler. She has looked very strange the last year or two

Reactions: 19
I’m not sure going to bed at night with that wrongun Greg is much of an upgrade though. Both the sisters end their day with absolute creeps

Wonder if Billies old face will return with 9 months of no filler. She has looked very strange the last year or two
always makes me laugh when they both say they have had no work done 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
always makes me laugh when they both say they have had no work done 🤣
I’ve always found it strange how Billie was always really curvy and had a fuller face etc all through towie but soon as she had kids she went really small and has maintained it. I wonder what she does or is it just from running around after children maybe

Reactions: 16
I’ve always found it strange how Billie was always really curvy and had a fuller face etc all through towie but soon as she had kids she went really small and has maintained it. I wonder what she does or is it just from running around after children maybe
haha same as me! I was quite curvy and had a full face until I had kids. I think my face is gaunt now!! Not sure if it's just the aging process or the fact I don't have the luxurious time for lunches I used to 😁

Reactions: 5
haha same as me! I was quite curvy and had a full face until I had kids. I think my face is gaunt now!! Not sure if it's just the aging process or the fact I don't have the luxurious time for lunches I used to 😁
I wish I had your luck 😭 I just got fatter haha

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think she's very strict with her diet and exercise these days - she went so small for her wedding, she must have been training really hard, I know she's pregnant now and she looks absolutely incredible but she is a bit fuller compared to her wedding (this is not a negative in anyway!). I think back in the Towie days she was young and probably not as into fitness, out drinking and eating the wrong things. Their mother also looks incredible too so genetics is also probably a factor. lucky them! not jealous one bit :LOL:

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.