Sam Faiers #15 She ain’t been faces, her table got given away, she’s bought a house & Paul didn't pay!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bigger announcement than the new knightley baby is the return of baby Paul having wet hair 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
There's a photo on the mail on line of Sam and Rosie. Big Paul is sat in the sofa with his hand to his face as if to say hmmm. Why the duck wouldn't you be wrapped around your child and wife?!
To be honest I wouldn’t read too much into that, a lot of men don’t have the foggiest what the feck to do during a birth, especially at the about to pop out stage lol 🙈😂

Reactions: 5
Do you think the blue fireworks meant they did know?! Such a cute video and Rosie hugging Sam whilst she is in the birthing pool
was lovely 🥺

Reactions: 12
To be honest I wouldn’t read too much into that, a lot of men don’t have the foggiest what the feck to do during a birth, especially at the about to pop out stage lol 🙈😂
I wasn't reading too much into it, I just thought it was an odd photo as he seemed so distant to such key moment.

Reactions: 4
Yeah he only knows what to do ten minutes after the birth when he puts in his lunch order 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Isn’t their nephew called Tony Paul?

My guess is Edward (but they’ll call him Teddy)

Reactions: 10
Baby Paul II is my guess. Or would it be Paul The Third ?
Who knows. 😂

There are new laws coming soon in the UK which will restrict parents ability of shoving their kids in front of cameras just to increase their social media presence, this cover all platforms. I think something really needs to be in place as platforms like TT have no policing to stop creators exploiting their children.

This needs to happen asap.

Reactions: 12
Paul Ashley-Cole Surrey Faires

I feel so bad for Rosie, as she gets older 😢

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.