Sam Faiers #13 Can't stops banging on about Surrey life, Poor old Sam, still not a wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder where they’ve moved too. I understand if she’s being more selective with what she shows but it’s weird she hasn’t even mentioned it

I wonder where they’ve moved too. I understand if she’s being more selective with what she shows but it’s weird she hasn’t even mentioned it
She only hasn’t shown it cos it’s a standard 2 up 2 down house. Bet the photos are black and white to hide the basic house 🤣

Reactions: 7
What on earth are they going to talk about now they’re not in the big posh itv house, have no programme to film and no kids around during the day..
They got pregnant pretty early on in their relationship didn’t they? I wonder if that’s part of it, they’ve never really been just them to figure each other out and see if they actually like one another

Reactions: 24
Oxshott I believe. Esher wasn’t posh enough.

Reactions: 2
I'm sorry but her content is very dull (last night's stories were so random). She just isn't that interesting. Also none of her businesses are unique. There are quite a few collagen brands out there. What she has created isn't new.

Reactions: 6
She’s put a hint up she’s about to travel. Wonder if she’s going to Jess Wright’s wedding….surely not…

I'm sorry but her content is very dull (last night's stories were so random). She just isn't that interesting. Also none of her businesses are unique. There are quite a few collagen brands out there. What she has created isn't new.
the glacial speed this thread travels at is a good indicator of how unbelievably DULL she is ha

• Haha
Reactions: 15
the glacial speed this thread travels at is a good indicator of how unbelievably DULL she is ha
The only time it started moving any quicker was when she went on her rule breaking holiday! Not even any mummy diaries to discuss. I think she’s just going to fade into obscurity soon.

Reactions: 11
Surely she’s going to try and get on I’m a celeb etc this year. Can’t be outdone by Billie doing DOI
I would definitely switch off if she did - she’d be as dull as dishwater she was bad enough on cbb and that was before she had kids and a personality transplant… also I don’t think bbp would be left alone with the kids long enough for her to do something like that

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The holiday will be to hide the fact she’s not been invited to the nta’s especially with billie going as it used to always be Sam invited and billie at home.

Reactions: 17
I wonder if the production company dropped her like a hot potato after her swanning off to the Maldives during lockdown?! It’s all going quite downhill for her isn’t it

Reactions: 11
Not sam but luisa and I feel she gets brought up on here but looks like she was there tonight and she's on demi sims story in trouble for being behind a bar , think it's in the "vip" area (guessing paid extra for a box type thing)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.