Sam Faiers #13 Can't stops banging on about Surrey life, Poor old Sam, still not a wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s put a hint up she’s about to travel. Wonder if she’s going to Jess Wright’s wedding….surely not…
I 100% think bbp would forbid her from being anywhere near Mark Wright so she couldn't go.

However (I know I'm a witch) I would love, absolutely love, her to go to jess' wedding and her and Mark fall in love again and run off together.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I 100% think bbp would forbid her from being anywhere near Mark Wright so she couldn't go.

However (I know I'm a witch) I would love, absolutely love, her to go to jess' wedding and her and Mark fall in love again and run off together.
Mark couldn’t afford to run off with Sam, he needs Michelle’s money too much lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
They got pregnant pretty early on in their relationship didn’t they? I wonder if that’s part of it, they’ve never really been just them to figure each other out and see if they actually like one another
They got pregnant after about two months Sam was clearly desperate to get a man and keep him around with a baby.

Probably quickly realised he was a knob but it was too late for her then. She thinks being a single mother is shameful you can see it by the way she turns her nose up at Gaynor

Reactions: 9
Everyone was there I'm guessing their managers/agents got tickets , you could just buy them. Sam hasn't go an official manager now has she? Or am I wrong?

Reactions: 4
I think Billie looks like a blonde Minnie Driver in her insta posts from the NTA’s

Reactions: 2
It said Sam has a lovely house and is close to buying a home, her new friends are super private and that's why she left mummy diaries and something about smoothies at that farm shop she goes to. It was a few paragraphs defending her in general, oh and she's on holiday with Sharon Canu

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
It said Sam has a lovely house and is close to buying a home, her new friends are super private and that's why she left mummy diaries and something about smoothies at that farm shop she goes to. It was a few paragraphs defending her in general, oh and she's on holiday with Sharon Canu
What she left a show that paid her rent cause her new mates are super private. Sure Jan.
Oh and it’s Rosie’s first week at preschool so Sam jets off on holiday 👏

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
What she left a show that paid her rent cause her new mates are super private. Sure Jan.
I'm a private person, I wouldn't ever go on tv/a reality show but that wouldn't stop my friends nor family being on TV! What a load of nonsense.

Reactions: 15
Exactly, she's only known her new friends a short time, as if you'd give up your own show for some women you barely know! She wouldn't jet off for Paul's first week would she

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.