Sam Faiers #13 Can't stops banging on about Surrey life, Poor old Sam, still not a wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
JESUS CHRIST!! Why has no one told her to calm it down? She looks like Magda off ‘There’s Something About Mary’

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That caption makes no sense
I need to tan but I’m in bed because I’m having an early night except I’m not because I need to get back out of bed to tan but I’m going to sit in bed and have an early night but not until the kids are in bed but they’re still up playing besides I need to fake tan anyway before I sleep

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I had the displeasure of having to queue in immigration with Suzi recently. She was with a young couple with a little girl. Suzi’s quite tall and has a good figure to be fair but a complete Chav! So loud! And also wore her mask as a chin warmer I think so everyone would notice who she was. Needless to say she did not get any VIP treatment from Heathrow Immigration 😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I need to tan but I’m in bed because I’m having an early night except I’m not because I need to get back out of bed to tan but I’m going to sit in bed and have an early night but not until the kids are in bed but they’re still up playing besides I need to fake tan anyway before I sleep
It's like one of those lockdown rules memes

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thanks for clarifying 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Do we think she’s joining the In The Style gang with the ‘exciting times ahead’ comment on that story?

Reactions: 5
Do we think she’s joining the In The Style gang with the ‘exciting times ahead’ comment on that story?
Possibly yeah though if she's going for an audience her age I can't see it getting that much interest. I can only speak for my family but I know my mum and aunties etc round the same age wouldn't have a clue who she is or in the style

Reactions: 5
Possibly yeah though if she's going for an audience her age I can't see it getting that much interest. I can only speak for my family but I know my mum and aunties etc round the same age wouldn't have a clue who she is or in the style
I think that would be a conflict of interests with the couture brand Saint Avenue 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.