Sam Faiers #13 Can't stops banging on about Surrey life, Poor old Sam, still not a wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That post was obviously from a deranged Sam fan šŸ˜‚ she is in St Tropez with Sharon Canu though, her new bestie. She obviously wasnā€™t arsed about Rosie starting pre school, sheā€™s not Baby Paul after all!

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Itā€™s obvious she reads here she took the kids Pottery painting after it was posted on here.. posted a picture of her taking both the kids out after it was posted on here.. said Paul hadnā€™t been seen in a while and she did a load of random posts with Paul in šŸ¤£ shes now fucked off leaving the kids behind after not even a full week at school. Her not going to the Ntas this week but billie going just shows sheā€™s drying up and no saint Avenue or knightly adventure is going to save her. Sheā€™s living a life she wonā€™t be able to maintain. The kids school fees are insane the area she is living in .. look at all the reality stars old singers the money doesnā€™t last forever and sheā€™s living like sheā€™s the wife of a premier league footballer. I was amazed to see Steven gerrard sends his kids to public school and all of them appear to have gone to the same one. Hats off to him sam will be paying about 8000 a term now Rosie is going to the school. Sheā€™s on another planet.

Reactions: 11
Her mate Sharonā€™s insta page is public and full of pics of her kids so I donā€™t think sheā€™s a very private person as was claimed. Poor Rosie, still I expect sheā€™s been told her mummy has very important work to do selling the kids version of Avon and fish tampons šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Are we certain that Sam and BBP are still together? I do follow her, but don't watch her stories avidly, and have noticed I haven't seen him in ages. Is it a possibly they have split up and she's not making it public knowledge?

Reactions: 8
Are we certain that Sam and BBP are still together? I do follow her, but don't watch her stories avidly, and have noticed I haven't seen him in ages. Is it a possibly they have split up and she's not making it public knowledge?
Honestly for Samā€™s sake, I hope they have!

Reactions: 11
I actually donā€™t understand all the hate for Paul. He clearly didnā€™t enjoy being filmed and appears to have no desire to be famous. Comes across as a good dad.. I find Sam insufferable, sheā€™s pushy boastful and clinging on to fame for dear life. I also think his post with Rosie after sam posted the holiday pic a clear indicator he hadnā€™t gone with and was home with the kids. Which is actually a bit odd. I think if anything he will be well rid and hopefully the kids will get some privacy if he has anything to do with it.

Reactions: 17
Her mate Sharonā€™s insta page is public and full of pics of her kids so I donā€™t think sheā€™s a very private person as was claimed. Poor Rosie, still I expect sheā€™s been told her mummy has very important work to do selling the kids version of Avon and fish tampons šŸ™„
I'm shocked at how very little followers she's got

Reactions: 3
I actually donā€™t understand all the hate for Paul. He clearly didnā€™t enjoy being filmed and appears to have no desire to be famous. Comes across as a good dad.. I find Sam insufferable, sheā€™s pushy boastful and clinging on to fame for dear life. I also think his post with Rosie after sam posted the holiday pic a clear indicator he hadnā€™t gone with and was home with the kids. Which is actually a bit odd. I think if anything he will be well rid and hopefully the kids will get some privacy if he has anything to do with it.
I agree. Iā€™m sure Paul has enjoyed the luxury and freebies that have come with being with Sam and Z List ā€œfamousā€ but I genuinely donā€™t think heā€™s actually that bothered. I think heā€™d be happy to have regular jobs and live a ā€normalā€ life out of the spotlight.

Reactions: 6
You only need to watch one of the first episodes of the mummy diaries (before billie joined) and youā€™ll see one of the few reasons why heā€™s disliked. Heā€™s not a nice person to be with at all

Reactions: 23
He was in her stories the other day she said something about this little sausage likes confides too and a Turks and Caicos top is his favourite it was very random

Reactions: 2
I 100% think she didnā€™t choose to leave mummy diaries she was pushed because sheā€™s so boring. BBP has never left his motherā€™s breast and clearly wants to get back to suckling without the cameras. They are a snooze fest you can see why billie and Greg are popular theyā€™re way more fun.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
He was in her stories the other day she said something about this little sausage likes confides too and a Turks and Caicos top is his favourite it was very random
She posted about him having ice cream on his chin. Riveting stuff šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I 100% think she didnā€™t choose to leave mummy diaries she was pushed because sheā€™s so boring. BBP has never left his motherā€™s breast and clearly wants to get back to suckling without the cameras. They are a snooze fest you can see why billie and Greg are popular theyā€™re way more fun.
I think they were definitely pushed. The only storyline left was her getting engaged/married and that seems off the table. They were probably glad that the rule breaking trip to the Maldives gave them a get out clause

Reactions: 8
It's OK, it's only Rosie, it's not like she's missing anything important like baby Paul's first day.
This is very true

A good dad? To Paul maybe but he rarely posts anything of just him and Rosie.

Reactions: 7
Let's be honest she's only obsessed with Sharon because of who her husband is. The difference is though that Ashley Cole is successful in his own right and has money that her and Paul don't have. She'll sell her soul to keep up with them.

Meanwhile, Billie and Greg are happy creating their first home and having day trips with Suzie. I really feel Sams gone down a lonely path here

Reactions: 29
Bet sheā€™s regretting getting knocked up so fast. Should have waited for something a bit more ā€œSurreyā€ to come along...

Reactions: 18
So do we think we must be double
Jabbed to be able to go to France, despite all her liking and following of anti vax posts etc as I thought itā€™s still essential travel to France from UK if you are unjabbed?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.