Sam Faiers #13 Can't stops banging on about Surrey life, Poor old Sam, still not a wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember that Surrey cleaner/organiser she hired, surely she would have been tagging the sh*t out of companies if she had a brand new house in Surrey

Reactions: 1
They managed to get in the loft for a sort out? 😂😂😂😂 ffs Sam just tell people you have moved, you’ve told everyone it was rented anyway so was never going to be permanent!!

Reactions: 4
They managed to get in the loft for a sort out? 😂😂😂😂 ffs Sam just tell people you have moved, you’ve told everyone it was rented anyway so was never going to be permanent!!
Exactly! It’s because the new house isn’t up to par… I wonder where it is and what’s supposedly wrong with it?! I think they want to extend it etc and can’t afford to. It’s probably just an average house. She’s pathetic.

Her latest post location tagged as ‘home sweet home’ that’s not her new house either I don’t think. It looks like Billies, but then it looks SO much like Billies I’m wondering why she’s posted it.

This may sounds horrible but she comes across as mentally ill to me, her behaviour and actions are incredibly lacking of a normal cognitive functioning mind! She’s OBSESSED with putting on a false show.

Reactions: 17
She’s ditched Essex, she seems to have a new group of friends. It’s like she’s embarrassed. All she really wants is to be married and live in a nice house (exactly what her sister has) Her childhood seems to have affected more than she realises? Her Dad is her step Dad, no relationship with her real Dad, the pulling of her eye lashes. She will breakdown soon, it’s a hard act to keep up

Reactions: 16
She’s so jealous of billie. Especially her relationship and the fact the public prefer her and Greg 🤣

Reactions: 15
She’s ditched Essex, she seems to have a new group of friends. It’s like she’s embarrassed. All she really wants is to be married and live in a nice house (exactly what her sister has) Her childhood seems to have affected more than she realises? Her Dad is her step Dad, no relationship with her real Dad, the pulling of her eye lashes. She will breakdown soon, it’s a hard act to keep up
Wait so her dad that’s on the show isn’t her real dad?

Reactions: 1
Can’t keep up with her rich Surrey friends!!! Bet the new place is lovely for but not enough for our manf

Reactions: 2
Just watched Billie’s story of them going camping, honestly I try not to be negative but I had to roll my eyes when I saw “Nanny Sue” was with them 🙄 constantly third wheeling! I know they’re filming but I would get bloody annoyed if my partner wanted to bring along their mother everywhere!
That can’t be helping Sam there is obviously a rift of some sort and how can she even deny that BBP has isolated her for whatever reason. But they’re always still posting their fun and games and what a brilliant time they’re having as a trio! 🙈🙈🙈

Reactions: 13
Just watched Billie’s story of them going camping, honestly I try not to be negative but I had to roll my eyes when I saw “Nanny Sue” was with them 🙄 constantly third wheeling! I know they’re filming but I would get bloody annoyed if my partner wanted to bring along their mother everywhere!
That can’t be helping Sam there is obviously a rift of some sort and how can she even deny that BBP has isolated her for whatever reason. But they’re always still posting their fun and games and what a brilliant time they’re having as a trio! 🙈🙈🙈
Chatty Dave is with them too then

Reactions: 3
Surely her followers can see that’s not her back garden? Surely they’ve picked up on the fact she never shows any footage from inside her big empty clinical itv house anymore? Are they not asking her if she’s moved? The house obviously isn’t big enough or good enough for her hence why she isn’t showing it off to us all.

How the mighty have fallen eh?

Reactions: 6
Surely her followers can see that’s not her back garden? Surely they’ve picked up on the fact she never shows any footage from inside her big empty clinical itv house anymore? Are they not asking her if she’s moved? The house obviously isn’t big enough or good enough for her hence why she isn’t showing it off to us all.

How the mighty have fallen eh?
She’s probably done what she did at Christmas when she blocked certain words like Maldives so you couldn’t comment 🙄

Reactions: 5
Watching Georgia and Tommy Baby Steps. Oh I bet MANFA could only dream of Tommy's success with his business!
They've kept it real with their own house too. Gorgeous house but nothing too OTT/unsustainable. Great couple!

Reactions: 25
Watching Georgia and Tommy Baby Steps. Oh I bet MANFA could only dream of Tommy's success with his business!
They've kept it real with their own house too. Gorgeous house but nothing too OTT/unsustainable. Great couple!
Big Paul can't even propose or put a banana peel in the bin never mind build what Tommy has !

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Big Paul can't even propose or put a banana peel in the bin never mind build what Tommy has !
What’s Paul been doing with saint Avenue or my little darlin? Remember when he said it was a back end issue why the PJ’s were SO expensive 😂😂😂😂😂😭😭😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What’s Paul been doing with saint Avenue or my little darlin? Remember when he said it was a back end issue why the PJ’s were SO expensive 😂😂😂😂😂😭😭😭😭😭😭
The only back end issue big baby Paul has is not being able to remove his from the sofa.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
B59D574B-36F9-4716-AEC1-51BB0C1FE158.jpeg
Not specifically Sam but I had to share this……..sue has been soaked in creosote!! The colour of her feet compared to her face is INSANE😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.