Sam Faiers #12 We know what you did last winter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sorry but I get such Norman Bates vibes from little Paul. And future gammon vibes from Arrrfurrr. Nelly is a spoilt brat and Rosie is gorgeous.
Rosie will follow heart and do her own thing living in a yurt, burning sage and making jewellery. Nellie will end up like Sam and Billie on endless reality shows. Baby Paul will treat women badly and Arfur a knuckle dragging football fan . Aren't I horrible?¡😁

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Her and little Paul have landed voice over roles in the new paw patrol movie 🙄
Yep, she’s gonna be over the moon because Kim Kardashian is also in that movie, so her head is gonna be bigger than ever now, since she’s finally connected to LA BABY!!!! And plus she thought mummy diaries was the UK version of the Kardashians, so she is gonna think she’s big time Hollywood now 😩
Paul will have a tantrum every single time he’s asked to do his part in the voiceovers, and she will have to bribe him with half of Hamley’s to get him to comply 😩

Reactions: 18
Her latest photo...she said she can't keep up with the rules? What she means is she can't keep up with which ones to break

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Her latest photo...she said she can't keep up with the rules? What she means is she can't keep up with which ones to break
I thought the same thing, funny how she couldn't give a crap about the rules when she was off to the maldives

Reactions: 13
Ever since she can remember? So she’s been a fan since she was a child then has she? There are just no brain cells at all are there?

9FFF1C62-E11B-4655-80DA-4A6F865FF245.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hmm funny how she's never mentioned liking Paw Patrol before 🤔 These Z listers will do anything for money and talk utter crap.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
My son loves paw patrol but don't think I will be able to let him watch it now 🤣 joke I wouldn't do that to him but it will irritate me so much. Anyone know what characters they are?
It'll be just as bad as James corden on Peter rabbit , just doesn't work!!

There will be loads of actors/voice actors out there who would kill for this job I'm honestly speechless at sam getting a part so arrogant

Reactions: 10
My son loves paw patrol but don't think I will be able to let him watch it now 🤣 joke I wouldn't do that to him but it will irritate me so much. Anyone know what characters they are?

There will be loads of actors/voice actors out there who would kill for this job I'm honestly speechless at sam getting a part so arrogant
Mine only likes the American accent paw patrol so we’re safe 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8

In her post it says who her character is

I’m baffled that they even chose them, it’s not as if either of them speak nicely. Sam doesn’t even know how to speak properly for a start.

Reactions: 14
I’m baffled that they even chose them, it’s not as if either of them speak nicely. Sam doesn’t even know how to speak properly for a start.
Yeah, I don’t understand who thought yes let’s get ex towie Sam faiers and her son. At this last minute also as this film has been promoted months ago.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.