Sam Faiers #12 We know what you did last winter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, I don’t understand who thought yes let’s get ex towie Sam faiers and her son. At this last minute also as this film has been promoted months ago.
Tom fletcher is doing a voice too he only
Announced this week too it’s weird

Reactions: 3
Probably tired news by now but is anyone else really surprised she quit the Mummy Diaries? I honestly wasn’t expecting it as I thought she really liked the attention though I understand wanting to take a step back. No idea what it’s going to be like with just Billy and her little family though I suspect it will be about the renovation of the house they bought.

I remember some years ago when she had a dream of living in LA and even went to see an agency to sign her up and I think they did but nothing came of it? What the hell was all that about lol

Reactions: 7
I rather think she was pushed to quit after breaking covid rules. Being allowed to say it was her decision is a face saving move.
Plus I suspect Little Paul’s alleged learning difficulties are manifesting themselves so obviously now that they would be obliged to comment/discuss them on air.

Reactions: 20
I rather think she was pushed to quit after breaking covid rules. Being allowed to say it was her decision is a face saving move.
Plus I suspect Little Paul’s alleged learning difficulties are manifesting themselves so obviously now that they would be obliged to comment/discuss them on air.
I agree. Especially as she hasn't gone on holiday yet even though she can go to green list countries. She got into trouble for breaking rules so now she is trying to abide by rules as best as she can. She will still break them though because she is thick!

Reactions: 9
The legoland montage on her Instagram page ... poor Rosie really doesn’t get a look in from her dad does she ....

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Dunno why I did this really... I've only ever watched snippets of the Mummy Diaries so thought I'd watch it on Britbox from the beginning. I'm at part when they're in 'LA Baby' and genuinely I don't know how many times I've crawled up my own arse.

She's reminds me of Alan Partridge bizarrely.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
It just says on sam's newsfeed that she can't believe her and Paul are in the movie, is it baby Paul or BBP? I honestly couldn't see baby Paul doing a voiceover.

Reactions: 2
It just says on sam's newsfeed that she can't believe her and Paul are in the movie, is it baby Paul or BBP? I honestly couldn't see baby Paul doing a voiceover.
I couldn't see Big Baby Paul either, unless one of the chapters just goes round looking gormless and saying "yeaa" every now and then.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She must be relieved she can Instagram this entire holiday without anybody complaining to itv, you know cos she’s unemployed now

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I wonder where they are. At first I thought Dubai. But I think they’re still on the red list. Must be somewhere “gramma me” or else she wouldn’t have bothered posting

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.