Sam Faiers #12 We know what you did last winter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Both her kids faces are sunburnt. Also do they ever bleeping holiday alone ? Always some other people with them. Do Paul and Sam ever actually spend time together alone

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Both her kids faces are sunburnt. Also do they ever bleeping holiday alone ? Always some other people with them. Do Paul and Sam ever actually spend time together alone
No because he blatantly has no interest in any sort of intimacy with her but likes the lifestyle

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Looks like Sam is in Saint Tropez.

I wonder if she will actually quarantine when they get home?
I think they’re in Majorca, Carol Wright posted a pic with Sam and the other girl who she’s away with, she must have bumped into the dreadful Wrights

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I guess saint Tropez as she went to Nikki beach club there with Luisa before.

Marbella would make more sense as we know Sam likes to visit the same places repeatedly 😂

She will still have to quarantine for 10days either way. I would be extremely surprised if she has had her vaccination - she follows antivax accounts.

Reactions: 4
I guess saint Tropez as she went to Nikki beach club there with Luisa before.

Marbella would make more sense as we know Sam likes to visit the same places repeatedly 😂

She will still have to quarantine for 10days either way. I would be extremely surprised if she has had her vaccination - she follows antivax accounts.
She’s in Majorca, not Marbella but would still have to isolate as amber again now if she’s not been jabbed

Reactions: 2
Let’s see if the anti vaxxer follows the rules then as they’re in place for those that haven’t vaccinated. So it’s her choice to swallow her words or stay home and quarantine every time she goes away. Then again she’s unemployed so it’ll be easy enough for her.

Reactions: 11
Yep, looks like they’re in Andradtx in Majorca. Bet she’s gutted they couldn’t go somewhere long haul!

Her instagram grid - the ratio of photos she puts of Paul vs Rosie
I've noticed this more lately too. Rosie is generally in photos of both of them. Paul is in lots on his own and with very loving quotes too. Then on BPs insta it's all LP too. Poor Rosie it makes me sad

• Sad
Reactions: 9
So 5 days from when they get back the cars shouldn’t be going anywhere? No little trips to garsons or to dough shack. We’d best make sure to keep an eye on them

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.