Sam Faiers #12 We know what you did last winter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone else said it above but with Georgia & Tommy getting their new show, the mummy diaries is definitely getting out dated and ITV will have said we don’t want to focus on mummies so what’s going on in life… Billie has so much more going on! Sam will have been begging big baby Paul for the ring so they could stay on and make a lead up to the wedding series but she’s got nothing left to bring to the table! Cya Sam! She’s 100% been pushed and probs announced quickly to make it sound like she made the decision, hence Billie not saying anything at the same time.

Reactions: 28
I haven't kept up with the threads, can someone tell me if she has bought her own home. What is the deal with Rosie going to boarding school?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She will fade into anonimity without the TV programme and she won't be in the Daily Mail anymore. What are the "exiting" (her spelling) projects that she mentions on IG?Her business ventures don't seem to succeed as she seems to jump from one thing to another. Will BbPaul have to go out to work or will he dump her when the money stops coming in?

Reactions: 15
I do wonder what she will actually do now. All her business ventures seem to flop, most of her money must come from itv, Paul doesn't actually work and earn anything, I really hope she has been sensible with her money but i honestly doubt it. Why she sold her house to rent ill never know, the most sensible thing to do would have been to pay the mortgage off with her itv earnings and rent it out so she actually has an income every month. I'm actually looking foward to billies programme though, I love a house reno and just find them more relatable and normal and more down to earth.

Reactions: 27
I haven't kept up with the threads, can someone tell me if she has bought her own home. What is the deal with Rosie going to boarding school?
She hasn't bought a home yet and Rosie isn't really going to boarding school just a flippant comment 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 16
No way would Sam decide to leave the show!!!!
1. It is a priceless advertising platform. Primarily why Tesco and other brands work with her for the added behind the scenes brand exposure.
2. She would only consider leaving after the 10th series not 9 - much more of a milestone.
3. She needs to show off her new house (which i am shocked that dodgy product, shite business skills, and being z list has got her)
4. Paul has no doubt been moaning about going back on camera, yet Knightley adventures continue so I doubt very much it was purely his persuasion.

Reactions: 18
Billies insta post seemed almost clinical in the way she mentions Sam! 'I wish my sister all the love and luck in the world with your next adventure'

Seems like the kind of thing a company email says when saying goodbye to an employee almost

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
I bet Big Paul instigated all of this, after all he's very controlling.
The pressure was on him to propose to Sam and i bet ITV was hoping it would happen last year when they broke Covid rules and travelled abroad in secret. That didn't happen and not likely too.
Sam said she wanted to be engaged by end of last year when she's 30. I bet she's really pissed off she has no ring on her finger.

Reactions: 15
billie has put a post up and sam has taken her comments off 😂😂😂

big baby girl paul will be dropped next now she is in with the surrey wags she will
be looking for a rich footballer so she can keep up with the jones's

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
They clearly aren’t close anymore, agree it comes across as cold.

Sam is so bland and Paul is a weirdo not surprised they got rid of them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hope she fades in to obscurity and the next we hear she is living in a flat above a launderette in Croydon 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think it’s quite telling that the new show is called “the family diaries” and not something related to Greg and Billies house renovation. Sam also has a family that could be part of this title, but no one wants to watch her family because they’re so boring

Reactions: 39
I think it’s quite telling that the new show is called “the family diaries” and not something related to Greg and Billies house renovation. Sam also has a family that could be part of this title, but no one wants to watch her family because they’re so boring
Exactly this she was 100% pushed!

Reactions: 20
I think Sam will finally kick the man child out. Coercive control is being spoken about more and more, I think new laws have been passed in some areas of the UK.

Reactions: 5
I think Sam will finally kick the man child out. Coercive control is being spoken about more and more, I think new laws have been passed in some areas of the UK.
I still think it’s interesting that people think hes the controlling one… yes there were alarm bells when she was pregnant with Paul but I think she wears the trousers in that relationship

Reactions: 9
I still think it’s interesting that people think hes the controlling one… yes there were alarm bells when she was pregnant with Paul but I think she wears the trousers in that relationship
I didn't finish the last series so I'm a bit out of the loop, but I think there were red flags all over the place with that relationship. He didn't change at all but she's unrecognisable, that to me could be seen as the result of a controlling relationship.

Reactions: 5
I’m glad that itv have binned the trash. Just a shame they didn’t do it earlier, having a smelly bag of rubbish hanging around the place is never nice but when it’s full of lies, fish tampons and other things that cause a foul stench it’s even worse.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Getting cancelled couldn't have happened to a better person, perhaps if she'd stayed more humble like her sister then it wouldn't have happened. The intensity of the bragging and showing off has just been off the scale in the last year and that is why she has become so unlikeable. The attitude of being better than others - enough to full on flout the rules of covid, it's all lead to her downfall but ultimately whilst chasing this Surrey stuck up house wife vibe she has become as dull as dishwater and that's also why she's been sacked - we all said it her bits were boring and repetitive so for whatever reason ITV pulled the plug its no real surprise. Very doubtful she has any self awareness to evaluate all these aspects of herself - she comes across as very controlling, spoilt and arrogant. I just hope for her sake she's been wise with the money when it was coming in and not spent it all on tacky LV bags and sax players....
👏 agree with all of this.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.