Sam Faiers #12 We know what you did last winter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember reading the rental was paid for as part of the ITV contract, now that’s over she’s probably been told to move out. She will have to rent elsewhere or maybe move into Billies old house with her mum

Reactions: 12
Even with the 50 different clothing labels and safari shampoos I honestly don't think they can afford to buy around there - not like the house they rented anyways

Reactions: 14
Oh she’s had a busy week and it’s raining.. but I’m still in Cobham guys just so you no. 😴

I wonder if Paul ever gets absolutely sick of her oversharing? Give your kids some bleeping privacy. Is Instagram her only source of making money now to advertise products? Here is the shampoo I use and own so please buy it but here is where I live and here is where I eat and here is where I shop and here is where i sit in my car when it’s raining.. you can always tell the ones who are new money because they can’t have anything without telling everyone. The amount of very well known people that live in Cobham Esher and even Weybridge who will have never shared the area they live in let alone post it on Instagram on a daily basis. Does she feel like she part of some elite club now she lives here? I’m genuinely baffled.

Last edited:
I don't know how influencers aren't scared for their kids safety the amount they share. Pick any influencer who shows off their kids like this and you could easily find out their full name, where they go to school, their favourite colour/food/toy, grandmother's name, siblings names, obviously parents name and it'd be possible to convince the kid to go with you. How many kids have been kidnapped by a similar thing to 'I'm your mums friend, I've been with her and SIBLING and she's asked me to pick you up and get some FAVOURITE SNACK because she's had to go and help GRANDMOTHER because she's ill' and the kid has gone with them willingly!

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I don't know how influencers aren't scared for their kids safety the amount they share. Pick any influencer who shows off their kids like this and you could easily find out their full name, where they go to school, their favourite colour/food/toy, grandmother's name, siblings names, obviously parents name and it'd be possible to convince the kid to go with you. How many kids have been kidnapped by a similar thing to 'I'm your mums friend, I've been with her and SIBLING and she's asked me to pick you up and get some FAVOURITE SNACK because she's had to go and help GRANDMOTHER because she's ill' and the kid has gone with them willingly!
Yeh, it’s becoming a real safeguarding issue. I don’t know why more isn’t being done about it

Reactions: 13
I wouldn’t worry about BP though since his ‘best mate’ BBP is glued to his side 24/7 😬

• Haha
Wil be interesting to see if she has moved… I’m sure she will do a big update in the end

Wil be interesting to see if she has moved… I’m sure she will do a big update in the end
I’m really surprised she hasn’t mentioned it, she usually loves ramming it down all our throats that she’s property hunting or moving house

Reactions: 2
I’m just really worried about what will happen to the LayZ tub they purport to love so much (and no I don’t mean BBP)

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Shes been to Holland and Barrett to look at her collagen and its in Cobham, Surrey just in case you didn't know that she is in Surrey. I do wonder what Billie and Suzy say when they're away together

She also needs to no of some charity shops in COBHAM.. not like she isn’t there every day. Not like she doesn’t have friends in the area. Just another Cobham post. I take it she’s moved from esher to Cobham and that’s why so many COBHAM tags in one day. Did she behave like this when then lived in Hertfordshire 🤣 why no charity shops in esher where she actually lived? Or is that not posh enough or Instagram worthy enough? 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She also needs to no of some charity shops in COBHAM.. not like she isn’t there every day. Not like she doesn’t have friends in the area. Just another Cobham post. I take it she’s moved from esher to Cobham and that’s why so many COBHAM tags in one day. Did she behave like this when then lived in Hertfordshire 🤣 why no charity shops in esher where she actually lived? Or is that not posh enough or Instagram worthy enough? 😴
It’s hilarious, she’s making out that the business of ‘charity shops’ is beyond her ken but everyone needs to know how she is going to generously donate to them 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.