Sam Faiers #12 We know what you did last winter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahhh I do think Suzy seems like a nice person though, adores her children and grandchildren and looks like a cracking cook. Even without the terrible teeth, looks can’t be helped 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 38
Ahhh I do think Suzy seems like a nice person though, adores her children and grandchildren and looks like a cracking cook. Even without the terrible teeth, looks can’t be helped 🤷🏼‍♀️
Agreed. She is a fantastic grandmother, always happy to spend time with her grandchildren. And she seems very happy and chirpy, would be a nice person to spend time with.

Reactions: 35
Agreed. She is a fantastic grandmother, always happy to spend time with her grandchildren. And she seems very happy and chirpy, would be a nice person to spend time with.
She does seem very devoted to her kids and grandkids and tbf I’m 32 and I’d gladly swap my body for hers 😂

Reactions: 21
Big Paul's dad sounds delightful. He called his Son fat, and a prick, and a c**t then wonders why he wants nothing to do with him. He's vile.

Reactions: 11
I agree, I'd much rather have a weekend away with Suzy than a weekend away with Sam!

Reactions: 15
I can’t believe how badly done her lips are in the makeup video post she put up… they look awful before and after the makeup 👀 they’re so over pumped it’s ridiculous and what she prob doesn’t realise is that in the future if she has them reduced the skin around her top lip is going to be so overly stretched she will have created slack skin and have so many lip lines and wrinkles 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I can’t believe how badly done her lips are in the makeup video post she put up… they look awful before and after the makeup 👀 they’re so over pumped it’s ridiculous and what she prob doesn’t realise is that in the future if she has them reduced the skin around her top lip is going to be so overly stretched she will have created slack skin and have so many lip lines and wrinkles 🤦🏻‍♀️
She looks so much like her (biological) dad it’s unreal

Reactions: 3
I reckon the paranoia of over exposing herself and children has finally caught up with her. For a woman who shares so much on child trafficking she exposes every detail of their life. Very common knowledge where she lives/lived, posted her sons uniform (just so you no he goes to private school) and mummy diaries even filmed the route on one episode which if you no the area you no exactly where he goes. She’s constantly tagging her location Garsons the juice smith Pilates painshill good earth, and then let’s the whole world no when she is away from home to go on holiday almost like an open invite for burglars. Quitting mummy diaries and now the move .. can’t imagine life is as peachy as she makes out. Maybe she will finally learn to enjoy life for herself and not for the approval of others.

Reactions: 21
Definitely looks like the house is vacated. I wonder about all these things she’s flogging, if she paid a penny for them? If she got them free then she should send the money to the people trafficking charity she’s always on about.

Reactions: 15
Definitely looks like the house is vacated. I wonder about all these things she’s flogging, if she paid a penny for them? If she got them free then she should send the money to the people trafficking charity she’s always on about.
I highly doubt she will be doing that, sadly.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.