Sam Faiers #12 We know what you did last winter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t actually blame Sam and Paul for having nothing to do with his dad, I wouldn’t either. He’s scum

Reactions: 19
Just goes to show her stuff is all pre- recorded she’s posted about the hot tub and it’s pitch black - it’s still daylight outside, unless it gets darker earlier in Surrey 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just goes to show her stuff is all pre- recorded she’s posted about the hot tub and it’s pitch black - it’s still daylight outside, unless it gets darker earlier in Surrey 🤣
Nope. It’s definitely not pitch black over here 😂

Reactions: 1
Sam is very ordinary without the slap on

and defo not a natural beauty - like her Maldivian holiday “no filter” photos portray 🤣

Reactions: 6
Sam is very ordinary without the slap on

and defo not a natural beauty - like her Maldivian holiday “no filter” photos portray 🤣
I always think she looks like she's had an allergic reaction without make up on lol defo no natural beauty bless her.

Reactions: 16
I’m slightly surprised to report that it looks as if they actually have been isolating, although the usual comings and going’s of visitors continues - no idea if that’s allowed or not - all three overgrown cars haven’t moved.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She definitely rates herself as being far more attractive than she is. Her mother really rates herself too.

Reactions: 13
I meant Ellie was anti smear, not Sam although I wouldn’t be surprised if she decided to jump on the bang wagon . Maybe the liquid tampons are the answer to our medical problems 😂
Well she cured crohns so she’s Obv a medical genius

I’m slightly surprised to report that it looks as if they actually have been isolating, although the usual comings and going’s of visitors continues - no idea if that’s allowed or not - all three overgrown cars haven’t moved.
No they shouldn’t be having visitors…. That defeats to object of quarantine. They’re so dim and arrogant though.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
What??? Mumma shergar ? duck my life
Her number is rough as can be. See her regularly in Sainsbury’s. Skin looks like leather and you need to wear sunnies from the glow of the teeth 😁😁

Her number is rough as can be. See her regularly in Sainsbury’s. Skin looks like leather and you need to wear sunnies from the glow of the teeth 😁😁
Number 😂😂😂 obvs I meant mum

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

Number 😂😂😂 obvs I meant mum
Everytime I see a photo of Suzy I wince. She looks like a horse. Those teeth are ridiculous and she sounds so bloody thick!

Reactions: 10
I’ve seen a few people being gifted the revive stuff and they’re only tagging Amanda Holden not Sam 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.