Sam Faiers #12 We know what you did last winter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just to confirm, they have definitely moved out of the house they were renting in Esher. It is now empty and no black cars with blacked out windows to be seen. Where they have gone to I don’t know or care, but if it’s somewhere local then I feel very sorry for the unfortunate new neighbours of these scrounging parasites. Having people living in our road who repeatedly broke the laws intended to keep us all safe was genuinely really unpleasant, my kids had to walk past the Christmas party these self-centred idiots were having when we weren’t sitting down with their grandparents who live on the next road because we wanted to make sure they were safe. The amount of lying and fakery is staggering.

I cannot confirm the whereabouts of the inflatable hot tub.

anyhow it’s good riddance to bad rubbish, I do feel very sorry for their daughter who seems very sweet, but destined to be used as a cash cow. The tantrums from Bp were very loud and very frequent, so we are all looking forward to a more peaceful existence.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 76
Thread suggestion
Never stops going on about Surrey life,
Poor old Sam, still not a wife
Just to confirm, they have definitely moved out of the house they were renting in Esher. It is now empty and no black cars with blacked out windows to be seen. Where they have gone to I don’t know or care, but if it’s somewhere local then I feel very sorry for the unfortunate new neighbours of these scrounging parasites. Having people living in our road who repeatedly broke the laws intended to keep us all safe was genuinely really unpleasant, my kids had to walk past the Christmas party these self-centred idiots were having when we weren’t sitting down with their grandparents who live on the next road because we wanted to make sure they were safe. The amount of lying and fakery is staggering.

anyhow it’s good riddance to bad rubbish, I do feel very sorry for their daughter who seems very sweet, but destined to be used as a cash cow. The tantrums from Bp were very loud and very frequent, so we are all looking forward to a more peaceful existence.
Excellent intel!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
So that video of Rosie excited for paw patrol was pre recorded then. Unless they've set the bed up in the new home already.

Reactions: 2

Gosh, that must have been hard to see especially their Christmas party 🤦‍♀️ BP tantrums eh? Those aren't shown on the Mummy Diaries....Were they normal toddler tantrums or another level? Just wondering if he genuinely does have behavioural difficulties, and she's stopped filming because it's hard to portray the perfect family life. I'd have so much more sympathy if she admitted it though instead of trying to appear perfect all the time!

Reactions: 13
She stopped filming because she got the boot from itv and rightly so. As to Bp, I’d say spoiled brat tantrums, certainly serious volume to them, but I couldn’t say one way or the other if there’s anything else at play there.

Reactions: 19
She looks so much like her (biological) dad it’s unreal
She’s his absolute double.

Gosh! I bet you’re delighted, there’s literally nothing worse than having bad neighbours (trust me, I have first hand experience) you’re well rid. And I’m not in the least surprised BP is a complete brat.

So do they not see him anymore? I knew there was bad blood but I googled him after the comments saying she looked liked him because I couldn't remember what he looked like and there was pic of her and Billie with him. And wasn't their nanny and granada who passed away his parents?

So do they not see him anymore? I knew there was bad blood but I googled him after the comments saying she looked liked him because I couldn't remember what he looked like and there was pic of her and Billie with him. And wasn't their nanny and granada who passed away his parents?
I might be wrong but I THINK Billie has more to do with him than Sam

Reactions: 3
A couple of things...she’s so proud of herself for making a healthy breakfast!! Is she for real?? Also if she’s showing her knightley adventures crap is she supposed to put ad on the story?? Just so I know before I report her to ASA??

A couple of things...she’s so proud of herself for making a healthy breakfast!! Is she for real?? Also if she’s showing her knightley adventures crap is she supposed to put ad on the story?? Just so I know before I report her to ASA??
Yes she is supposed to put AD on the story, she seems to think the rules don't apply to her 🙄

Reactions: 4
She's really scrambling for content now there's no filming for Scummy Diaries.. and the sugar content of that breakfast really doesn't make me classify it as 'healthy' lol

Reactions: 7
Sorry if it’s already been mentioned but how comes she’s no longer part of the mummy diaries??? Was she cut or????

Apparently she has always wanted to conclude filming once the children started school… yet the latest 2 series have featured Paul at school and she continues to have her children on her social media so it can’t be for their privacy. There is a rumour she may have been binned off for breaking the travel rules during Covid

Reactions: 14
Mummy diaries is on ITVBe today and it's the episode where little Paul goes to summer camp.

The night before little Paul comes into their bedroom and says Rosie is messing up his toys, Big Paul goes to have a look and Sam shouts to him 'don't get her in this bed whatever you do'...then big Paul comes back with little Paul and they all go to sleep in the big bed, without Rosie...honestly can't believe what I've watched... the episode is called 'It's reunion time' . The favouritism is so bad

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
As much as I’d like to see a production company have morals when it comes to these oxygen suckers - surely they can bin her off from that show but keep 1/2 the TOWIE reprobates on the other “nature” programme when they all fucked off to Dubai for porta potty parties etc

I don't know how influencers aren't scared for their kids safety the amount they share. Pick any influencer who shows off their kids like this and you could easily find out their full name, where they go to school, their favourite colour/food/toy, grandmother's name, siblings names, obviously parents name and it'd be possible to convince the kid to go with you. How many kids have been kidnapped by a similar thing to 'I'm your mums friend, I've been with her and SIBLING and she's asked me to pick you up and get some FAVOURITE SNACK because she's had to go and help GRANDMOTHER because she's ill' and the kid has gone with them willingly!
I was bored one evening and I decided to become detective. Within 20 minutes I knew the name of baby Paul's school, Nellys school and Sam's address. I'd never disclose it, I did it purely to see how easy it was and it was very easy. Now I'm no weirdo but if I were I could be knocking on Sam's front door, or turn up at one of the kids schools, it's really that easy its actually scary. Nowadays you have to be so careful what you share. I'm no tech expert but if I was I could have found that information in seconds.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.