Sam Faiers #11 Big fish, little fish, cardboard box (room for Sam)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn’t have thought Tesco was posh enough for our Sam. Do they even have Tesco’s in Surrey!! Maybe F&M turned her down 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
A34BE388-0728-4524-A73B-FC4341693912.png

Only one product available at my local shop. I’m surprised it’s not on Clubcard prices haha

Reactions: 2
I live in Croydon (I know, I know) and we fall within south London however, our postal addresses are ‘Croydon, Surrey’ so we are on the border.
I’ve recently moved from Croydon and my address was Surrey but came under London. I’m only a few towns away now (Coulsdon) and it comes under Greater London!
I think people get confused as Croydon used to be classed as Surrey but it got changed to Greater London.

Reactions: 1
I’m making a point of not using Tesco unless desperate but if I see any of her products I will be putting tenna ladies in front of them.
Same with if I see any KHM products

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve recently moved from Croydon and my address was Surrey but came under London. I’m only a few towns away now (Coulsdon) and it comes under Greater London!
I think people get confused as Croydon used to be classed as Surrey but it got changed to Greater London.
Yes but it’s still Surrey postal address and that’s all that matters to Sam ‘knightley’. Regardless of who you pay council tax to, it’s all about the address

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.