Sam Faiers #11 Big fish, little fish, cardboard box (room for Sam)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she does that on the mouth kiss with her son in the above promo video, her lips sort of can’t bend in to the kiss shape! I’m not describing it very well, but have a look, it is so weird. She is turning into that cat lady who had so much plastic surgery she looked like a burns victim 😱

Reactions: 12
Hope her children are getting a share of their product line 🙄
The fact that she said ‘my news’ and not ‘our news’ I very much doubt it

It’s all me, me, me with her and I’m so glad Paul called her out on it during the last series

Reactions: 16
It makes me sad to see baby Paul and his tic/twitch. Why would you expose your child to this???

And Rosie being hugged by BBP and looking so uncomfortable.

when is this going to stop? They are literally pimping their children. There is nothing about the two of them so they are using their kids.

Reactions: 15
Such a rochelle spin off. I give Sam 18months with her products she cant commit to a business at full throttle to save her life.
I bet people in her ear have given some statistics on how many families in the UK are not married etc for tesco to agree to this farcical knightley adventures.

Yeah the adventure starts after bath time when throughout the night all your family members are in different beds interchanging as you and your beefy lump cannot parent and manage a 5 and 3 year old.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
You cant do classes inside at all until 17th May unless you are a professional according to the Gov guidelines. All exercise with a PT has to be outside and you can only exercise inside on your own or with your household or support bubble so shes definitely breaking the rules again
Exercise with a PT is inside now. But as she was doing it with a friend, yes she is breaking the rules.

Reactions: 2
As someone else has already mentioned I also noticed that it’s animal themed (as was her bedding range I think) because that’s what Baby Paul likes. Everything is always centred around that child unless the cameras are on then Rosie takes centre stage to “perform” 😒

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I just can’t fathom why Tesco thought this was something that’s required? They could have done it without her and probably achieved the same amount of sales.

I am from Croydon and I can confirm it’s definitely in Surrey - it’s also a london borough
It changed in 1965, when new borders were drawn up. My Gran was from there and was a bug bear of hers. Think the place is still divided in peoples opinions though.

I'm not married and I shop in Tesco, oh dear god I'm her target audience! Save me someone, before it's too late!

• Haha
The branding for this new range is so off! I'm not a fan of Rochelle's, but it's not a patch on her Boots range! Sam is such a try hard and just tries to cash in on everyone else's successes. Knightley isn't even her name and it says 'By Sam Faiers' on the packaging. Rather confusing!!

• Haha
No BBP in the promotion for Knightly adventures 🤦🏼‍♀️😳 Maybe he was busy with mummy that day 😂
But seriously they are not a family that would make me want to rush out and get their products, I just think of spoilt tantrums which is sad as that’s just how they are being brought up

• Haha
The branding for this new range is so off! I'm not a fan of Rochelle's, but it's not a patch on her Boots range! Sam is such a try hard and just tries to cash in on everyone else's successes. Knightley isn't even her name and it says 'By Sam Faiers' on the packaging. Rather confusing!!
Exactly!

If she'd called it 'Safari Adventures' or something like that by Sam Faiers it'd be less tragic. It's not even like Knightley is a particularly cool surname to have and it's nowhere near as recognisable as the Faiers name. She's clutching at straws

I think it’s pathetic Tesco have partnered up with a covid flouter, must be some other z lister to do this with

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.