Sam Faiers #11 Big fish, little fish, cardboard box (room for Sam)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
001C6BE2-B839-4688-8453-9D30777B6EC5.png

Manfa I love your fridge and all the little bits. Little pictures of somewhere with crystal clear waters, bright blue skies, white sand, is that a turtle? Then possibly a dolphin. Great little keepsake I wonder where you got it babe?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think she’s pumping filler in jaw and chin. Hope I’m wrong and it’s pregnancy but she’s looking very odd.

Reactions: 1
Sorry if it’s already been mentioned but the photo of them all on the beach - Rosie looks absolutely freezing but BBP hasn’t said get in for a cuddle 😭. Actually breaks my heart. It’s always the same. If that was my husband he’d hug both children at the same time and probably me. BBP literally only loves BP. I don’t think he’ll want more children.

Reactions: 5
It’s definitely just overdone Botox. Paul wouldn’t get close enough for a pregnancy to happen, unless it’s the turkey baster method :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why does she have to tell everyone the brand of sandwich? It's so funny! I can't even begin to imagine what goes through her head on a daily basis but I bet it's bloody hilarious!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I kind of feel sorry for her...BBP seems to not want to marry her, the strange face he made when she mentioned baby number 3. I think she craves what Billie and Greg have but she’s not going to get it while with BBP.

Reactions: 5
As much as she’s a head. I do worry that she’s abused at home. In the earlier episodes, especially the one where she made cheese on toast which wasn’t up to BBP’s standards, I swear she flinched when he leaned toward her like she was expecting a slap.

Reactions: 4
As much as she’s a head. I do worry that she’s abused at home. In the earlier episodes, especially the one where she made cheese on toast which wasn’t up to BBP’s standards, I swear she flinched when he leaned toward her like she was expecting a slap.
Might get shot down for this but don't agree with accusations like this.
There's gossiping but I think this comment is too far.

Reactions: 28
No don't agree. Never watched towie but didn't she hit Joey?

Reactions: 7
Yes she did. And played it down as being normal in a relationship.

Might get shot down for this but don't agree with accusations like this.
There's gossiping but I think this comment is too far.
There was no accusation. I clearly said i worried that she could be.

Reactions: 3
And i
No don't agree. Never watched towie but didn't she hit Joey?
As much as I dislike Manf, if the rumours as to why she slapped him are true then quite honestly he's lucky he didn't get more. If they aren't then absolutely no way do I condone it.

Reactions: 6
And i
As much as I dislike Manf, if the rumours as to why she slapped him are true then quite honestly he's lucky he didn't get more. If they aren't then absolutely no way do I condone it.
What were the rumours? Ive always really like Joey and felt sad for him after that and he was always such an emotional wreck while with Sam 😭

Reactions: 2
What were the rumours? Ive always really like Joey and felt sad for him after that and he was always such an emotional wreck while with Sam 😭
Agreed. He was deffo portrayed that way but let's not forget he was also very much the towie golden boy at the time bringing in a tit ton of money. Now I don't know how much truth there is to any of this, but as I say above, if it is then he was lucky to only get slap.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.