Sam and Nic Chapman - Pixiewoos

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s a shame for him, I remember how excited she was when she was pregnant with Harry! He’s been cast aside now, that’s for sure.
I didn’t even know her son was called Harry, that’s how little she talks of him!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Going by things she’s said in the past I get the impression he’s a bit naughty so probably favours Edie more without even realising she’s letting her followers see that

Reactions: 1
Is Nic slowly losing the plot? she's filmed her hubby in the shower this morning and pissed him off. FFS woman put down your bloody phone!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Nic is so full of tit! She said Edie decided to do that on her own and she didn’t know.. but Edie said she went and asked her mum if she could use the items 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Nic is so full of tit! She said Edie decided to do that on her own and she didn’t know.. but Edie said she went and asked her mum if she could use the items 🤦🏻‍♀️
TBH she's getting on my nerves on IG so dont know how her hubby feels. 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 2
And I’m sure she wouldn’t know how to work the camera either 🙄
Apparently the child is a genius for thinking of showing that she’s thinking! I have no idea what the hell she meant, the comment didn’t even make sense

• Haha
Reactions: 3
😅
And I’m sure she wouldn’t know how to work the camera either 🙄
Apparently the child is a genius for thinking of showing that she’s thinking! I have no idea what the hell she meant, the comment didn’t even make sense
Exactly utter bollocks, Nic definitely set her up there, why pretend she didn’t though!

Reactions: 2
Also filming her husband blowing his nose in the shower this morning - does she really think people are interested in this??????

I don’t follow the Chapman sisters, but another “influencer” just linked the video of Nic’s daughter. I can’t tell if it’s cute or the child is an obnoxious brat.

• Haha
Why does Nic think people want to see her daughter playing with make up or her husband showering?

She is intensely irritating and pretending she didn’t know what Edie was doing is ridiculous.

Another thing that really annoyed me was Edies bedroom makeover, that is not the bedroom of a 7 year old girl!!! All the clinical white bedding too! She’s a little girl what’s happened to the frozen and other Disney bedding little girls should have!

She’s got her posh voice back on for the Ancestry ad.

• Haha
I’ve just flicked through her IG and there’s loads of her , her with the daughter and the husband but very few with Harry.

Perhaps he just doesn’t want to pose with her?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.