Sam and Nic Chapman - Pixiewoos

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree, had to stop following Nic. She likes to make out all her healthy eating and fitness is for her MS but I just think she’s really vain. They both are stunning so it’s probably just jealousy on my part!

Reactions: 4
I know it's a while back but I just can't believe Nic called her little boy "crappy son." It's just heartbreaking to see a mum being so awful about one child, and obsess over another. Honestly it speaks volumes about her mental state as she quite obviously has unresolved inner child issues. But that little boy is an innocent child who didn't ask for any of this.

And what about the husband? He doesn't seem too bothered either. They talk about having a fantastic marriage and being soul mates, but what about their parenting? Horrible.

I agree with the comment above saying that the children should be shielded from the public, especially when the parents jobs have absolutely nothing to do with children or childhood. So it just boils down to choice, they choose to display their children.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Wow talk about wanting people to feel sorry for her! Nic has just posted a photo of her (kind of) crying because of her kids 😳 she also said that she’s trying to be everything at once which included being a cook 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wow talk about wanting people to feel sorry for her! Nic has just posted a photo of her (kind of) crying because of her kids 😳 she also said that she’s trying to be everything at once which included being a cook 🤷‍♀️
Funny I thought her chef hubby was the cook? he always seems to be doing the cooking on the stories. knew she wanted some attention because shes been on about her MS the last few days.

Reactions: 4
If you’re that upset, who thinks of taking a photo of themselves while crying 🙄 Now read all the comments telling her what a marvellous mother she is... ffs

Reactions: 5
She’s an absolute twit! That picture, desperate for sympathy, imagine her working a proper full time job, and having to parent, cook, clean etc heaven forbid!!
Just because she’s actually had to put some effort in over lock down she’s crying about it 🤦🏻‍♀️

Aww poor little princess has to cook and clean for her kids. they're not three let them make themselves a sandwich ffs. Sorry but if I lived in a million pound house with millions in the bank I wouldnt come on IG moaning about having to cook for my kids esp when theres just been a huge campaign about meals for kids in deprived families, talk about tone deaf! Yes I know everyone gets fed up etc but you dont need to post about it on IG.

Reactions: 11
It's completely bloody tone deaf. There's literally people worrying about HOW to put food on the table for their kids because they've been furloughed or made redundant. I'm sure her mansion and millions in the bank softens the blow of lockdown. Dry your eyes and shut up.

Reactions: 11
She’s doing a live now to escape her kids so she clearly isn’t that upset 🙄

Reactions: 3
She is not a single parent and works from home. I am lost for words.

Reactions: 6
Ha in todays stories she forgot her poshness and said 'me and my daughter' then said no thats not right 'my daughter and myself' :LOL: get over yourself love its 'my daughter and I'

• Haha
She is not a single parent and works from home. I am lost for words.
I watched an old video of Sam's and she was saying how happy she was about them going back to school cos bringing then to work with her was doing her head in

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I used to follow them religiously, a few years ago. What the h* happened to their YT channel? They had a very good and loyal audience, is Ig all they care these days?

Reactions: 1
Instagram is easy money, with their audiences they can make thousands per ad, for a selfie.

Reactions: 2
I used to follow them religiously, a few years ago. What the h* happened to their YT channel? They had a very good and loyal audience, is Ig all they care these days?
Their YT videos have been half arsed for a few years now. They seem to favour instagram now. It's a shame I use to love them back in the day. They were youtubers before the whole influencer thing

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.