Sam and Nic Chapman - Pixiewoos

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I forgot to post this from a few days ago.
Palette "came" in the post.
Did she accidentally forget to take herself off PR lists when deciding to quit social media? I love makeup but never had anything just arrive in the post 🙄

View attachment 420840
I know it's the least of her problems, but the grammar in that caption is atrocious!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
You'd think after all these years she'd at least know how to spell palette!
She has dyslexia, you can try and learn spelling tens of times and you'll still make mistakes. I think we can cut her some slack on this

Reactions: 10
Did she accidentally forget to take herself off PR lists when deciding to quit social media? I love makeup but never had anything just arrive in the post 🙄

View attachment 420840
Oh my god its just so dishonest and shady. Mad for cash despite saying they are not.
Also.... another silly contrived pose, relax Nic.... :rolleyes:

Reactions: 1
She has dyslexia, you can try and learn spelling tens of times and you'll still make mistakes. I think we can cut her some slack on this
The thing I wonder about is why influences (a lot of influences have problems with grammar) don't use auto-correct. I have have probbelms with writhing words corrextly where I spell them correctly in my head but when I start withing, it ends up being misspelled. Or, I often press the wrong letter. My eye-hand coordinations seems to be bad. Spellcheck and auto correct are lifesaver.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The thing I wonder about is why influences (a lot of influences have problems with grammar) don't use auto-correct. I have have probbelms with writhing words corrextly where I spell them correctly in my head but when I start withing, it ends up being misspelled. Or, I often press the wrong letter. My eye-hand coordinations seems to be bad. Spellcheck and auto correct are lifesaver.
I am not a native English speaker so always have autocorrect on because it's hard to remember the spelling of every single word from the top of one's head 🙃

Reactions: 2
I am not a native English speaker so always have autocorrect on because it's hard to remember the spelling of every single word from the top of one's head 🙃
I do too, English is the third language I learned and the school I went to wan not the best at teaching so I have to have auto correct on all the time or else the things I write will not make any sense at all.

Reactions: 1
They face a bit of a backlash if they’re gonna continue to post content like that after the big announcement. It seems a bit shady. Why not just make a personal account.

Reactions: 10
They face a bit of a backlash if they’re gonna continue to post content like that after the big announcement. It seems a bit shady. Why not just make a personal account.
Exactly. To me, you can’t post stuff like that, showing off ‘gifted’ products, tagging in the company, and then claim you’re not an influencer 🤷🏼‍♀️ It doesn’t work like that.

Reactions: 13
Exactly. To me, you can’t post stuff like that, showing off ‘gifted’ products, tagging in the company, and then claim you’re not an influencer 🤷🏼‍♀️ It doesn’t work like that.
I know, they could still add all their industry mates to a private account just not the general public. I don’t believe for a second they’re off the big companies pr lists

Reactions: 9

View attachment 420840
Ugh, I hate how she overdraws her lips every single time. She looks like a clown. I have super thin lips and know the feeling of wanting to have them fuller so that lipsticks look good on them, but to overdraw them like that?! Sure it looks better when your lipstick stays “within” your lips?
Sorry for the rant, it’s been a long time that I think that and couldn’t help myself 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She's also back to slagging off her son too. Several references about how annoying he is. Then her daughter presents her with a homemade anniversary present and she's all gushing and saying how amazing she is. When the kids were playing in the garden she said I bet Harry is having a go at Edie.

• Sad
She's also back to slagging off her son too. Several references about how annoying he is. Then her daughter presents her with a homemade anniversary present and she's all gushing and saying how amazing she is. When the kids were playing in the garden she said I bet Harry is having a go at Edie.
She's hurting her kids and scarring them for life with this behaviour. My mum always says that all she wants for us (and there are 4 us, all adults now) is that we always get along as she didn't have that with her sisters and my gran didn't do anything to alleviate the situation. Now one of my mum's sisters passed away and the other one still holds some sort of grudge which is very upsetting for my mum.

• Sad
They are toxic the lot of them and she is just creating a toxic environment for her children to carry on with. I really can’t stand any of the Chapmans.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
She's desperate to get back on instagram isn't she? Doing a poll as to who prefers different flavoured crisps. She's clearly bored, although she does have her new sofas to sit on and drink coffee now, even though they are too big for the room.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.