Sam and Nic Chapman - Pixiewoos

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I assumed Harry was her husbands name. That's total cringe, well it would have been cringe anyway but it makes it even worse he was addressing her child

Reactions: 5
Oh I assumed Harry was her husbands name. That's total cringe, well it would have been cringe anyway but it makes it even worse he was addressing her child
Who is Harry??!!
I believe it's a movie quote/reference. Dumb and dumber I think.
Still came off as a total wanker and I've no idea why Sam would have sent that to Ian or why he'd have used it and not shortened it, but I think it's coincidental their kid's name is Harry.

How could it be coincidental when her kids name is Harry though? It's not like he didn't know
I meant in the sense that I didn't think it's directed at their Harry, it's just some stupid tit he says and unrelated. However, I just re-watched it and Lily says "Harry?" He replies "Well he is going to watch it". So I was wrong. While it's I still think it's a quote, it obviously is in relation. What an absolute douche bag. Harry's what? 7, maybe 10 max? Seems like a sensitive kid too.

Reactions: 6
The fact that Olly is what? 11?and she herself got so annoyed that she walked off speaks volumes

Reactions: 4
Nic's hubby going on about Christmas windows in her Stories...why, has it snowed? I thought... but no it was a bit of frost FFS.

And Nic's new 'coffee room' with an 'expensive' new carpet from John Lewis (did we need to know it was expensive?) - what the heck is a coffee room?

Reactions: 7
His new partner is a midwife, they’ve been together years now.

Young and blonde, v different! They seem like a nice couple. Sam’s new man gives me a eek feeling, not sure why. Can’t warm to him at all.
Same but she seems totally smitten. I always remember her saying she’d never get married and that she’d rather use the money it would cost to take her kids on holiday, it meant that little to her. I think he moved in with her within the first 12 months too. That’s quick in my eyes when you have two young children living there too.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Same but she seems totally smitten. I always remember her saying she’d never get married and that she’d rather use the money it would cost to take her kids on holiday, it meant that little to her. I think he moved in with her within the first 12 months too. That’s quick in my eyes when you have two young children living there too.
Totally! I always wondered if he love bombed her at the start, which is why it moved so quickly. I don’t know what it is... he never seems happy. If I was her, I’d be making sure the financial side was all stitched up before saying I Do.

Reactions: 8

I think they got together August bank holiday (she mentioned this over and over at the time) and he was living with her by the November, definitely before the end of the year. Waaayyy too quick considering she also moved the previous artist fella in very quickly too.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
That's far too quick. They had only known each other a matter of weeks at that point. In my experience relationships that move too fast burn out much quicker

I always found it strange she moved him in so soon after meeting him. It would be one thing if she lived alone and moved him in, but it’s weird that she did it when she has two kids.

• Heart
Don’t know about anyone else but I sense he isn’t liked by her family, can’t put my finger on it! They probably didn’t agree with her moving him in with the girls so quickly too.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.