Sam and Nic Chapman - Pixiewoos

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There was absolutely nothing funny about Ryan - even the kids were bored of it.
I don't think it's odd for an ex to be in a vid like this though, plenty of people still good friends with an ex.
He’s not even good looking, really don’t know what she sees in him he seems so annoying. I don’t know why but I’ve always gotten a vibe that nic doesn’t like him much.

Reactions: 1
What a first class tool Ryan has shown himself to be, trying to be a joker but looks like a prick.

Secondly , Nic’s make up IG from Jamie Genevieve’s pallete was awful ( just my opinion of course). It hasn’t done many favours for the few I’ve seen trying it out other than her sister.

Reactions: 1
What a first class tool Ryan has shown himself to be, trying to be a joker but looks like a prick.

Secondly , Nic’s make up IG from Jamie Genevieve’s pallete was awful ( just my opinion of course). It hasn’t done many favours for the few I’ve seen trying it out other than her sister.
I thought it looked awful too, real drag queen like.

Reactions: 4
She also doesn't suit an octagonal mouth (or however many angles there are)
Screenshot_20201118-211456.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
She also doesn't suit an octagonal mouth (or however many angles there are)
View attachment 315923
dear god that looks completely awful. Haven’t watched her in ages, both she and Sali Hughes seem to have lost all ability to put a decent face of makeup on. Maybe they are just trying too hard to compete with the Katie Jane Hughes artistic types. They really shouldn’t, all just goes a bit clownish.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.