Sam and Nic Chapman - Pixiewoos

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn’t watch all of Nic’s stories about her kids making BLM posters, I was cringing too much when Nic nearly asked Edie what the difference is between us and black people 😬

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I was just watching that. You could hear that she had to stop herself saying it

Reactions: 1
The other day on Sam’s pic of her kid she put, “I’m retiring” at the end of the caption. Saw someone ask if she meant just YT or all social media and Sam replied, “All.” Now the caption has been edited and I can’t find that comment :unsure:

Someone references it under her recent post though.

Reactions: 3
Why would you post something like this and tag your own child? (Her account is private but still).
I also thought it was Selena Gomez or someone. She looks very grown-up. And she's the younger daughter!
Screenshot_20201030-232316.png

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Why would you post something like this and tag your own child? (Her account is private but still).
I also thought it was Selena Gomez or someone. She looks very grown-up. And she's the younger daughter!
View attachment 294342
I thought that was such a ridiculous post!!! She is leaving her daughter wide open for perverts... sorry to be blunt but its true.

I can’t believe she’s only 11.. truly thought she was a 25 year old. Both her daughters look nothing like Sam, not one bit.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I can’t believe she’s only 11.. truly thought she was a 25 year old. Both her daughters look nothing like Sam, not one bit.
She's beautiful but it's actually scary how much older young girls can make themselves look. I'm glad I experienced Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse and hair mascara when I was her age/a teenager 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
She's beautiful but it's actually scary how much older young girls can make themselves look. I'm glad I experienced Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse and hair mascara when I was her age/a teenager 😂
Very true! I absolutely went through my ugly stage and think I came out on the other side okay haha! Girl’s don’t have that today. Sam herself is barely recognisable from work she’s had done so monkey see monkey do for her daughters I assume

Yeah, the haircut and the top are really grown-up. I am kinda curious what Sam's ex-partner looks like, clearly the girls took after him.

Yeah, the haircut and the top are really grown-up. I am kinda curious what Sam's ex-partner looks like, clearly the girls took after him.
He’s quite dark skinned. Think Benjamin Bratt, Michael Pena kind of colouring but perhaps a bit colder toned from what I recall,.

Nic's daughter is just so spoiled, isn't she? Sitting in front of the most beautiful plate of pancakes at the IVY with a sour little face like this. I wonder if it's partially Nic's fault, for taking a little girl to a very adult brunch.
Screenshot_20201031-181241.png

• Sad
Reactions: 11
That photo is unbelievable, looks like she is smelling tit. Just a desperate attempt to show off again but it’s failed. Let’s be honest the ivy isn’t that exclusive in Norwich so I don’t know what she is trying to prove. Sad that her children have been turned into this by their Mum.

Reactions: 8
That photo is unbelievable, looks like she is smelling tit. Just a desperate attempt to show off again but it’s failed. Let’s be honest the ivy isn’t that exclusive in Norwich so I don’t know what she is trying to prove. Sad that her children have been turned into this by their Mum.
I've only been to one in Cambridge and while I wouldn't call it exclusive, it was a great experience, delicious food and very good service, but price wise, it's definitely on a treat side.

Reactions: 2
I've only been to one in Cambridge and while I wouldn't call it exclusive, it was a great experience, delicious food and very good service, but price wise, it's definitely on a treat side.
I live in Norwich and have been twice - it’s definitely a treat but definitely not exclusive here! Every man and their dog seem to go!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Nic's daughter is just so spoiled, isn't she? Sitting in front of the most beautiful plate of pancakes at the IVY with a sour little face like this. I wonder if it's partially Nic's fault, for taking a little girl to a very adult brunch.
View attachment 295140
I just don’t understand why she would post that picture. Her child looks absolutely miserable, poor kid. If she’s wanting to portray a happy occasion at a beautiful restaurant she’s completely missed the mark, and it’s not a nice photo of her daughter.

I’d have been so upset as a child if I thought my mam showed a picture of me looking like that to her friends, let alone published it online for the whole world to see.

Reactions: 5
She probably got the arse by being told to wait to dig in until Mummy takes a picture

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.