Sam and Nic Chapman - Pixiewoos

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’re just not as relevant as they used to be, if they had done this a couple of years ago while they were still quite popular on YouTube they would have probably done a lot better

Reactions: 9
I don't think the lipsticks are selling as well as they'd have liked. They haven't stopped going on about them. When fleurdeforce released her mac lipstick it literally sold out within an hour. Sam and Nic's are still available and they've had so many people promoting them, they were even mentioned on the make up segment on This Morning today, probably paid by gleam to mention it.
How many times are gey being launched n relaunched... byltw true story... MAC launched thesevin Australia without even informing them .. just like thatvas part of a collection. .. Also thirr lipoues were a part of some 12 14 'infuencer ' launch .. not some exclusives ... full credit tonthem to go from working in MAC stores to getting their own shades...

They’re just not as relevant as they used to be, if they had done this a couple of years ago while they were still quite popular on YouTube they would have probably done a lot better
This is the problem. .these influencers /makeup artists forget their core audience. .. they need to grow n evolve content but keep some sync with what got you the viewers in the 1st place... they just become too big for their boots !!

Reactions: 3
Sam's red lipstick in particular must not be selling. I've seen two ads in a day on Facebook for it and two on Instagram. I feel like red was always going to be tricky. Not many people wear red often and if they do they already have a favourite.

Reactions: 5
This is the problem. .these influencers /makeup artists forget their core audience. .. they need to grow n evolve content but keep some sync with what got you the viewers in the 1st place... they just become too big for their boots !!
That's the problem with influencers these days. They don't do things out of the goodness of their heart any more. If Nic and Sam still did a few great tutorials every month, maybe a haul (I mean God forbid they spend their own money on stuff these days!) or a chatty video about what's new in beauty, it would be easier for us, the viewers to swallow the bitter pill of intense shilling and promotion of their own stuff. I can live with a few sponsored videos or videos promoting YouTuber's own product/merch as long as they're alternated with good quality, not sponsored content.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The IG Live was awful btw, they keep on interrupting each other... I mean fair enough with technology and WiFi not always reliable, there's a fair amount of talking over people in any meeting - anyone who's been working from home and had meetings via Zoom or Teams can confirm - but Sam and Nic just seemed a bit bitchy towards each other. And it might be their sisterly dynamic but maybe keep it to the times when you're not online ladies? Nic was pouting the whole thing and pulling faces and I thought that Sam came across a bit better in this particular video. Also, at one point they gave contradicting advice to someone who asked how to wear red lipstick if you have thin lips.

Reactions: 1
I will preface by saying I think both sisters are stunning but it's just struck me who Sam is starting to resemble with all the tweakments. Cherie Blair! She has the same big square mouth.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I will preface by saying I think both sisters are stunning but it's just struck me who Sam is starting to resemble with all the tweakments. Cherie Blair! She has the same big square mouth.
She looked really different in her Josh Wood hair dye video than her photos. Bit of tweaking going on I think. I’ve always thought Sam is gorgeous but I think she’s getting a little carried away with her lips.

Reactions: 6
She looked really different in her Josh Wood hair dye video than her photos. Bit of tweaking going on I think. I’ve always thought Sam is gorgeous but I think she’s getting a little carried away with her lips.
I thought the same but I don’t know if it’s this insta glitch think that’s widening people’s heads. It was very strange, she looked ‘puffy’ for want of a better word. They’re usually pretty honest about having work so you’d think she’s have said if it was something like that causing it

Reactions: 1
I cannot actually believe this caption. How many people have died at this point? And they are whining about a swimming pool? I’m truly shocked.

DFF361FD-E8C0-4A68-A634-D7C3B414E520.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Of course it's not just digging a hole. Putting in a pond is a lot more than just digging a hole. Disappeared up their own holes.

Reactions: 7
I cannot actually believe this caption. How many people have died at this point? And they are whining about a swimming pool? I’m truly shocked.

View attachment 230101
I feel like they have could mitigated how this sounds by just adding a few words. I know it’s a house account but to just say ‘in terms of the Reno..it’s the hardest’...’we feel very grateful that we’re in this position’. Even to mention it being driven by Nic’s MS. They don't need to make excuses for success but in the current environment...
Having done that would have made it so much better.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
And I’m pretty sure she said she doesn’t even like swimming while it was being done

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.