Sallie Axl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s such a bad scruff she really is. Proper bad weirdo. The 50% off “subs” just kill me off. A random stranger isn’t seeing my left nipple for £10 nevermind the full shabang.

In her latest stories where she is ranting i swear she has coke residue round her nostrils 🤣

Also she is blatantly on a job Saturday (aka trip to London)...look at her 'friend' she says she can't wait to see Saturday....
God imagine being in between them 2 🤮
duck me that mate of her is scary as duck

Reactions: 6
She’s such a bad scruff she really is. Proper bad weirdo. The 50% off “subs” just kill me off. A random stranger isn’t seeing my left nipple for £10 nevermind the full shabang.

duck me that mate of her is scary as duck
I just had a scroll on the mates insta and there's a video of her bleeping doing the splits bouncing on her bleeping oven hob 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
In her latest stories where she is ranting i swear she has coke residue round her nostrils 🤣

Also she is blatantly on a job Saturday (aka trip to London)...look at her 'friend' she says she can't wait to see Saturday....
God imagine being in between them 2 🤮
Oh my god the quote.. see your kids never mind that woman. Pair of bleeping wrong uns these two!!!

Ew i cant believe shes sitting starkers , legs open on bleeping instagram stories. Clearly having a wee coke session to herself

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Another thing, does she ever was her hair, she looks like a fuckn woman..... Its so dry and she never has it down, always running her dirty fishy fingers through it, .. Luv just give it a we wash ffs. Might even wash ur brain you weirdio

Reactions: 1
Whoever does her face, should be struck off.

Actually the truth is they are probably not even registered.

Reactions: 3
She’s defo reading this ... some reference was made on here regarding her having a high turnover of friends and suddenly loads of stories pop up about all these girls she’s known for years etc etc

Whoever does her face, should be struck off.

Actually the truth is they are probably not even registered.
I note that the person she uses never posts pics of Sallie in her page ... says it all

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
She’s defo reading this ... some reference was made on here regarding her having a high turnover of friends and suddenly loads of stories pop up about all these girls she’s known for years etc etc

I note that the person she uses never posts pics of Sallie in her page ... says it all
Proper beg. Bet these girls see that she’s mentioned them in her story and thinks wtfff I’ve said hi to you in a club once 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She just gives me the ick I can’t explain it 😭 I don’t think she looks very clean either xxx

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.